ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How do I add countdown clock

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/14/08 10:08 PM Views: 1604 Replies: 8
Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 10:08 PM

I went to the countdown clock web site and built my clock ..now how do I get it to my site? I tried doing copy-paste with my code...that didnt work. Can any one help me?

Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 10:24 PM - Response #1

You have to click the "Source" button on your editor before pasting your countdown clock code. Then save your page and view it live.

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 1:10 PM - Response #2

Do you keep what is already on the source code page and just add the new codes from the countdown?

-Mandy Patterson

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 1:54 PM - Response #3

Brad Switzer wrote:

You have to click the "Source" button on your editor before pasting your countdown clock code. Then save your page and view it live.

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 2:12 PM - Response #4
Countdown Clock - Countdown Generator - CountDownClock_org.mht

I am not able to do anything right. Help

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 3:30 PM - Response #5

When you click source, and then paste your code, and then save your page, what is happening exactly? Please be specific and I can try to assist.

Friday, August 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM - Response #6

Mandy Patterson wrote:

Do you keep what is already on the source code page and just add the new codes from the countdown?

-Mandy Patterson

You definitely want to keep any source code on the page already, yes. If you delete that you'll be deleting part of your page.

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 9:20 PM - Response #7

I am having troubles adding a countdown clock, like the previous user. For starters, does it matter what site I get the clock from? Also, You mentioned hitting the Source button; are you talking about opening up the post announcements page, and click Source there?
Help!
Thanks,
Vicki

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 11:06 PM - Response #8

Most people have their countdown clocks on their home pages. If you edit the home page, there is a SOURCE button there that you click. There is also a SOURCE button on the announcements page if you want the countdown clock there.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.