ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Link Ordering Module

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/07/11 10:32 PM Views: 1279 Replies: 6
Monday, March 7, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Has the Link Ordering Module been released yet, to re-order the links on the left hand side of the page?

Kim
Dixon 87 Site Administrator

Monday, March 7, 2011 at 11:25 PM - Response #1

Nope, the programmers are still working on it. Everyone will get an e-mail when it is released. For sure it will be released this year.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM - Response #2

Kyle Erickson wrote:

For sure it will be released this year.

CoolCoolCoolCool

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM - Response #3

Soon I hope!!! The current order just make no sense. Sad

Monday, July 11, 2011 at 5:43 PM - Response #4

Really would like this feature to be added...The only way to change the order is very time consuming. Can you give us a target date when this will be completed?
Thanks

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 5:34 PM - Response #5

The LINK ORDERING MODULE is currently in development. It is part of the ClassCreator 3.0 project.

Wishing that the programmers work faster doesn't make them work any faster. Since other projects and emergencies can change the order/priority of the feature that the programmer is currently working on, we do not give any target dates.

All I have been told is that ClassCreator 3.0 will be delivered in segments or modules a little bit at a time. I am not told which modules will be first or any particular order of when things will be delivered.

Did you know that you can create your links in GALLERY CREATOR (not using the Customized Links) and then in Gallery Creator, you can use the RED and GREEN order arrows to move the left-side links up and down the screen. If you did it this way, it might not be so time consuming.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 6:09 PM - Response #6

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Did you know that you can create your links in GALLERY CREATOR (not using the Customized Links) and then in Gallery Creator, you can use the RED and GREEN order arrows to move the left-side links up and down the screen. If you did it this way, it might not be so time consuming.

Now you let the secret out of the bag -Laughing

It might be worthwhile to make a sticky that explains how to use Gallery Creator to create pages. It's not obvious how to do this since everything leads one to believe that it's for photos only.

In general this is worthwhile knowledge, probably even with the new CC changes since it offers organizing features that are not obvious.

Best suited for a video to show how it's done for both order and keeping like things together. For now a quick overview works. I posted a few comments on how to do this - that might help to get a start?

Edited 07/12/11 6:16 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.