ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

T-Shirts in multiple sizes

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/27/15 03:31 PM Views: 946 Replies: 7
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 3:31 PM

I created an option to buy reunion T-shirts in the Product Manager, then opted for that to appear in the event planner for our upcoming reunion, so people could order T-shirts at the same time they registered for events. There is a quantity option, but I can't see how to allow different sizes for different people. For example, the husband wants Extra Large, for a $1 upcharge, but the wife wants Medium. Any ideas? Thanks!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 4:21 PM - Response #1

We are going to need to make an adjustment. We will let you know as soon as an update is available.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 4:54 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott. In the meantime I figured out a workaround by offering the T-shirt twice as if each one is a separate product, and that seems to work for now. I labeled them "T-Shirt (First Person)" and "T-Shirt (Second Person)".

Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 11:45 AM - Response #3

When ordering t-shits in multiple sizes, one is forced to indicate payment method for each size ordered ... This seems unnecessary, since everything is in one shopping cart.

Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 12:25 PM - Response #4

Loved the minor typo, Don (LOL -- I can't repeat it for obvious reasons). Anyway, I have a better work-around now on T-shirt orders. I have posted T-shirts as separate products in each size; in other words I have a "Small" product, a "Medium" product, etc. Then people can order however many they want of each size, and husband and wife can have different sizes. All of it gets summed at checkout.

Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 10:55 PM - Response #5

Yikes!!!

Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 11:23 PM - Response #6

OK ... all seriousness aside ... I tried this approach and didn't see it working any differently. The problem extends to purchasing multiple things in the EP process ... eg, purchasing event tickets, T-shirts and making donation. One has to select payment method for each purchase ... worse, of course, if one is purchasing multiple sized t-shi(r)ts. Also, it seems to be a more arduous process to set up t-shirts in the way you suggest, even if it did work. Hate to draw a comparison, but this is not consistent with my experience in using any other on-line store.

Monday, February 9, 2015 at 4:12 PM - Response #7

We are discussing this further internally and hope to have a good solution soon.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.