ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Administrator Functions lost

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/31/13 08:57 PM Views: 1032 Replies: 3
Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM

This is a note I got from a co-administrator. She IS signed up as an administrator.Hi Lara,
I am sure that I am listed as an administrator, however when I go to the website the area on the left that would normally be headed as "administrative functions" is blackened out. All the classmate functions are there such as classmate profiles, memories, etc., but that is all.
This happened once before when there was some kind of upgrade to the website. Whatever you did then worked.
Of course I may not be doing something I should, but the administrative list of options usually shows up on the left side of the screen for me to click on.
Any suggestons?
Lynda

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM - Response #1

The classmate is not logged in. If they are submitting the login form and still seeing the login box but not seeing the Member Functions, then their browser is not retaining the login cookie. Please have them follow the instructions here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 1:12 PM - Response #2

HELP!!!
I got a message this morning from a classmate asking me what was the deal with our lee74.com class website?
I tried to access it myself, and was redirected to Lee Jeans!!!
Can you help me asap, please??

Thanks,
Cindi Mladenka
Administrator
lee74.com

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 1:18 PM - Response #3

Cindi - Your domain name is expired as of 1/31/13. Please log in at classnames.net to renew the domain name. If you need further assistance with this, please us a call at 734-585-5605

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.