ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Posting Reunion Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/19/12 04:18 PM Views: 1339 Replies: 5
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Just wondering which method you have found for posting reunion photos. Our 50th was last weekend and was a great success, due in part to the use of this website! We voted to keep it going for another 5 years. Thanks, Class Creator!

Have you found it best to have all photos go thru you or to let classmates post their own. I've noticed some have used a site outside CC and put a link on their home page.

Looking for ideas before we start letting classmates know what to do.

Thanks!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM - Response #1

I'd strongly suggest using Gallery Creator to set up a Gallery to which classmates can post directly. You have several options at to how much control you want to exercise up front when you set up the gallery. Personally I let classmates post without any required approvals but keep an eye on what is being done.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 7:02 PM - Response #2

Thanks. I will take a look at that. Is there a way to put a "teaser" slideshow on the home page using the photos that are posted?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM - Response #3

Haven't personally used it but there is an embed function that is part of Gallery Creator that appears to do precisely what you want.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 2:51 PM - Response #4

We recently had our 50th reunion and have over 300 pictures to post. However, we do not have enough space left to do that. Any suggestions?

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM - Response #5

I'd suggest uploading them to a third party application like Kizoa, create a slide show and then link to it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.