ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Questions, suggestions and I'm a Hero!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/08/09 05:33 PM Views: 1293 Replies: 2
Monday, June 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM

First of all, we just had our 50 Year Reunion and it was a fantastic success!! The major reason was our web site. Most of the class agreed that we would have had less than a third in attendance without it. At the main dinner I got a standing ovation! Embarassed Laughing Cool I definitely shared the accolades with ClassCreator.

Suggestion; With so many helpful hints, instructions, and information spread out over the forums, have you thought about consolidation a lot of it into an indexed "Manual" in PDF that could be saved on our hard drive or printed out?

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM - Response #1

Thanks Frank. Congrats on the successful reunion!

Yes, we've thought about it. For the time being the FAQs (which we do keep updated at all times) and these forums are the best help available. When Class Creator is "done" (whatever that means) and we begin cloning the system for other purposes, we may consider some type of manual at that time. For now, so many things are changing as we develop the system that a manual would be quickly oudated. I suppose we'll never have a scenario where that won't happen to at least some extent, but now would be a much greater extent than we'll have in the future.

Monday, June 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM - Response #2

Thanks Frank. Congrats on the successful reunion!

Yes, we've thought about it. For the time being the FAQs (which we do keep updated at all times) and these forums are the best help available. When Class Creator is "done" (whatever that means) and we begin cloning the system for other purposes, we may consider some type of manual at that time. For now, so many things are changing as we develop the system that a manual would be quickly oudated. I suppose we'll never have a scenario where that won't happen to at least some extent, but now would be a much greater extent than we'll have in the future.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.