ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Birthdays not showing on homepage

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/25/16 11:36 AM Views: 851 Replies: 5
Monday, January 25, 2016 at 11:36 AM

I can't figure out why some classmates birthdays show up in the upcoming birthday list and others do not. Two Examples are Kathy Ames (Keepers) not showing up, and yet Donna Van Allen (Witham) does --- both profiles appear to be set up the same, as do their details.

Linda

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 3:11 PM - Response #1

Every member has their own visibility preference settings on their Edit Profile page. If they did not choose to share their birthday info with classmates, then it will not display. Also, the system knows if you added the information for them. If you added the date and they did not, the date will not show.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 3:42 PM - Response #2

That's good info ... it's possible that or one of the other admns put the dates in since all privacy settings are the same as ones on classmates profiles whose birthdays do show up. Mine does not appear, I entered it, and my settings are to allow it to be seen, however.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 3:42 PM - Response #3

That's good info ... it's possible that or one of the other admns put the dates in since all privacy settings are the same as ones on classmates profiles whose birthdays do show up. Mine does not appear, I entered it, and my settings are to allow it to be seen, however.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 4:01 PM - Response #4

Your date is not added. Go to the Edit Contact Info link under the Member Functions. Look for your date on that page. Once you fill it in, it should appear.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 4:14 PM - Response #5

That was so strange ... it was in earlier .. maybe I mistakenly took it out, lol. Thank you for your help !

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.