ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Member Functions

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/28/09 10:57 PM Views: 1335 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:57 PM

How do I remove entries from the member functions list at the side of my home page?

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM - Response #1

Member functions are built into the system thus cannot be removed. Can you tell me what function you're wishing to remove and why?

There is actually one link you can remove, and that is "Post Announcement." You can remove that by turning off your Announcement Board under your Edit Home page area. If you turn off your Announcement Board, then you would simply post your own Announcements on your home page using your regular text editor.

Edited 03/01/09 12:02 AM
Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 12:46 AM - Response #2

I have a toolbar to the left of my home page titled Member Functions. As the administrator am I the only one able to view this toolbar?

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 1:03 AM - Response #3

There are 3 link blocks on your site when you are logged in as the Administrator. Let me explain them:

1) Block 1: This is just your regular site links. This is what the public seems when viewing your site.

2) Block 2: These are your Member links. This link block is seen by your Classmates when they are logged in. You also see this link block because you are not just the Administrator you are also a Classmate, so you need these links to perform your regular Classmate functions (such as updating your Profile or Contact Details).

3) Block 3: These are your Administrator links. Only Administrators see these links. These are the links that allow you to manage your web site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.