ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Family reunion site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/19/09 04:23 PM Views: 1410 Replies: 9
Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Anyone have a nice family reunion site? I've got someone interested in doing one, and I'd like to give an example along with my reunon site. Thanks.

Diana

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 6:37 PM - Response #1

Later this year we'll be spinning off a family site creator with this same platform, but as I'm sure most of you know many people use the current Class Creator platform for family sites too. One of the best family sites I've seen so far is here.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 6:48 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad. I appreciate the info. Their reunion is August of this year, so I want to get them onboard ASAP.

I supposed I now need to send a batch of brownies!

Diana

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM - Response #3

Hi Diana,

I started a family site as well - I 'stole' a few things from the site Brad mentioned. Their site is password protected now, but if you want to have a look at mine you are more than welcome.

http://www.classcreator.com/Summerland-BC-Summerland-Secondary-1900/class_index.cfm

I had a few family matters so I stalled out on my side of the family but you will get the picture.

Great fun putting that together, ended up talking to family I hadn't spoken with in ages!
Betty

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 7:31 PM - Response #4

Hi Diana, I guess I should have replied from my family site and not my school site - Try this.
Betty

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 7:37 PM - Response #5

Hey Diana, I'll open my site up for several days so you can check it out....It's the one Brad mentioned.
Thanks for the compliment Brad!!!!!!!!

Edited 04/19/09 7:38 PM
Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 7:54 PM - Response #6

Thanks Betty. I'll take a look.

Diana

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 7:56 PM - Response #7

Thanks so much John. I had taken a peek and it is great. Thanks for letting me "in". I'll let you know if the interested party needs to see it another time. Much appreciated!

Diana

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 11:35 PM - Response #8

Brad Switzer wrote:

Later this year we'll be spinning off a family site creator with this same platform, but as I'm sure most of you know many people use the current Class Creator platform for family sites too. One of the best family sites I've seen so far is here.

This is great news. I can't wait to see it. I joined a family website before finding Class Creator and it is SOOOOOOO slow to load that I can't stand it. I am not going to renew our annual subscription to that site and will definately be interested in creating one through your family site.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 5:42 PM - Response #9

Betty Kootnikoff wrote:

Hi Diana,

I started a family site as well - I 'stole' a few things from the site Brad mentioned. Their site is password protected now, but if you want to have a look at mine you are more than welcome.

http://www.classcreator.com/Summerland-BC-Summerland-Secondary-1900/class_index.cfm

I had a few family matters so I stalled out on my side of the family but you will get the picture.

Great fun putting that together, ended up talking to family I hadn't spoken with in ages!
Betty

Betty,

This may be a VERY small world. I notice you have a 'Selensky' leg to your family and one of the family members is Kirk. Is he Kim's brother who would be about 40 now? They lived in Calgary. Alice is their mom. I see Kim isn't listed so I'm wondering if this is a coincidence or the same people. If so, I know how to contact Kim.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.