ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

More Links on Left Navigational Panel

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/15/09 03:38 PM Views: 1219 Replies: 1
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I was wondering whether our website can have more customizable links on the left navigational panel. I assumed we all got the same number, but I was poking around looking at some other sites for ideas, and saw a class website that had 23 links (ours only has 1Cool.

Thanks... Betsy

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 3:47 PM - Response #1

Betsy Crittenden wrote:

I was wondering whether our website can have more customizable links on the left navigational panel. I assumed we all got the same number, but I was poking around looking at some other sites for ideas, and saw a class website that had 23 links (ours only has 1Cool.

Thanks... Betsy

Hi Betsy,

On those sites where you are seeing 23 (OR MORE) links, if you move the mouse over some of those links, you will see that they are SURVEYS. You can have UNLIMITED surveys. You can also use a survey as a customized page, just don't ask any questions in the survey.

The only difference in a SURVEY and a customizable link is that the SURVEY pages are only visible to classmates, so if you have something you want only classmates to see, you could move your customized page to a survey page and thus free up a customized link page.

The option to add more customized pages is on the task list.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.