ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Guests Name Tags

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/29/13 07:16 PM Views: 1136 Replies: 14
Monday, July 29, 2013 at 7:16 PM

How do I print them? Reunion Planner allows me to print attendees but when I select "registrants" it only shows classmates, not their guests. How do I get both registrant and guest to show up on preview before printing. Thanks

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM - Response #1

It does not appear the the guests are being included. I will pass this to the programmer but I do not know how long it will take to fix. You might want to include some Blanks to manually create the ones for the guests. I will let you know what I find out.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM - Response #2

The guest name tags show up when you select the PDF icon. You then have to convert it to word document to make any changes. Assume you have to print all tags in Word or Excel. It would be nice if both the registrant and guest name tags appeared on the preview prior to converting to PDF or Excel.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM - Response #3

Ah. Okay. Thanks

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM - Response #4

I have a classmate who originally registered to attend our reunion only. She then updated her registration to include a guest. When I run the name tags the tag for her guest doesn't show. I've been looking around the reunion planner and although I'm sure its as plain as the nose on my face, I can't find where I can add her guests name to her registration. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want her guest to be the only person with a different name tag.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 8:23 AM - Response #5

The preview only shows the classmate names. When you generate the PDF, you will be able to see the guest name tags. The guest name tag will appear like a spouse name tag (it won't look exactly the same as a classmate name tag) and it should say the person is a guest of the classmate.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM - Response #6

Thanks but when I generate then view the PDF file there isn't a name tag for her guest at all.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM - Response #7

Susan - what is the name of the classmate who you are needing the guest tag for so I can check the registration?

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 5:25 PM - Response #8

Her name is Patricia DeBruce and her guest is Kristine Sawkin.

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM - Response #9

My test resulted in a PDF that did include Patricia and her guest. I will email you the PDF.

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM - Response #10

Thanks Scott, but I have more than one event planned for this weekend and the event I want the name tag for is the reunion dinner on Saturday night. I'm sorry I didn't mention that earlier.

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM - Response #11

Ah. According to the registrations, she is not registered for the Saturday event.... only the Friday events. That is why you don't see her included in that PDF for that night.

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 2:31 PM - Response #12

My dilemma is that Pat has 2 registrations for the same event and she didn't add her guest to either registration. I want to add her to one of the registrations or delete one so she's only registered once for the dinner and with her guest. I just can't figure out how to add her to Pat's registration.

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 2:53 PM - Response #13

call me - 734-340-3102

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 3:45 PM - Response #14

You will need to go to the Edit page and turn on that event in order to register her under it. I would also temporarily set the payment types accepted to accept checks. However, it you delete one of the other registrations, the system will likely ask if you want to refund their money because they paid for the other event via credit card.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.