ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Picture that accompanies any comments

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/05/14 06:40 AM Views: 911 Replies: 5
Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Another classmate's photo is attaching to any comment that I wish to make. How can I correct this?

Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM - Response #1

Please give more details about where it is happening. Is it happening on your website or in the Help Forums? What have you tried? Have you logged out and logged back in again? Can you include a screen shot of the problem?

Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM - Response #2

The picture of an another classmate rather than myself only occurs on the "What's New" page. If I go to a specific classmate profile to add a comment, my picture appears. Interesting, I just went into "what's new" again and now a classmate's photo that is different from the first appears. The photo seems to be of one who signs immediately prior to my signing on or very close to my signing on.

Monday, October 6, 2014 at 3:06 PM - Response #3

I reviewed your site and all looks normal. Please include a screencap that illustrates the issue.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 6:44 AM - Response #4

The problem continues- every time I go into "What's New" a different classmate's photo appears under the comment section to respond to a specific classmate's entry.

I am not sure how to obtain a screencap. Please advise

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 5:06 PM - Response #5

Before you do this, please clear your cache / history and close / reopen the browser. Then go to the page. If you are still seeing, you can use Alt + PrintScreen on your keyboard to screencapture the page. Use Ctrl + V in a word document to paste the image. Save it and send me the document.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.