ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Embed youtube video for deceased classmate

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/15/13 05:04 PM Views: 995 Replies: 5
Friday, February 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Is it possible to embed a youtube video for a deceased classmate? I followed the instruction for adding it to the classmate's profile, but when I click on his profile later I only get his photo and no other information from his profile.
Thanks.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 5:21 PM - Response #1

Are you saying that you added the video to the classmate's profile, but you cannot access the profile now because they are deceased? If so, do the following:

Edit Site Pages,
Edit IN MEMORY contents
Scroll down to the classmate's name and click EDIT
Choose this option : Link To Profile:    [ ]    Append link to bottom of In Memory entry back to Classmate's last Profile.
Save the changes.

Now when you click on the classmate's name, the IN MEMORY information (obituary, etc.) will show and there will be a link at the bottom of the page to take you to the classmate's profile page.

If this isn't what you meant, maybe I am not understanding what you did. Since I don't know the classmate's name, I cannot verify what I have said.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM - Response #2

The classmate's name is Michael Trilling. I'd appreciate it if you could look at it.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM - Response #3

Please view his IN MEMORY page now and see if that is what you want.

PS I might have changed the order of your home page links. Sorry. I accidentally dragged one of the links out of place while on my iPad and don't remember where it went.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 6:15 PM - Response #4

Wow! Really above and beyond the call of duty on a Saturday evening! You really are the best!
Thank you so much.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM - Response #5

You are welcome!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.