ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion form

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/13/08 09:38 PM Views: 1393 Replies: 4
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 9:38 PM

This question may have come up before and I have just missed it. But I am needing help with the registration forms. I must have misunderstood about the reunion registration form. I thought that all classmates filled it out and if they were NOT attending, they would put a 0 in number of participants coming. Then the reunion icon would NOT show up by the classmate's name on the profile page. In the instructions for the Reunion page, it says you can tell how many are coming by the icons by their names. Did I read all this wrong? I have had classmates ask if there was a way they could tell from the site who was coming and I thought this was the answer. But I just had someone complete the form online, marked 0 coming and the reunion icon is by her name. Help please......

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 9:46 PM - Response #1

You should be instructing ONLY those Classmates who will actually be attending your Reunion to fill out your Reunion registration form. Any Classmates NOT coming should NOT fill out this form.

If you're trying to use your Reunion Registration Form to obtain information from all Classmates for some other purpose, you should be using your Survey Maker instead for that. The Reunion Registration Form is strictly for those Classmates who will be attending your reunion.

Edited 08/13/08 9:49 PM
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 10:07 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad. My mistake and misunderstanding.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 11:22 AM - Response #3

Sorry if this is listed somewhere else, but I've been searching and searching. How do you get to the reunion registration form online?

I understand about the toggling for the Home Page, I understand about the manual money tracker and that I can add names as admin on the Reunion Attendees. When does the classmate cause their name to appear on the Reunion Attendees page?

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 1:34 PM - Response #4

You first have to activate your reunion. When you do that, you can optionally include the reunion registration form. Just click on Reunion Planner to start the process, and follow the directions.

Note, in addition to registering online, Classmates can also toggle their own attending reunion icon to "on" once you have an active reunion on your site. We allow this because school's often have multiple forms of registration -- there are often people coming to the reunion who are not registering online, and they too need to be able to indicate they are planning to attend.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.