ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner Reports

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/10/10 06:40 PM Views: 1282 Replies: 3
Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 6:40 PM

In the Default Report -- which has the check boxes allowing us to choose which items to include in this report -- could you add a checkbox to include the complete URL to the yearbook photo for the class member?

Will any custom questions be automatically included in the list of checkboxes? (Such as "Nickname for Badge"?)

With those two additions, I can automate the creation of name badges, table settings, etc.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 1:26 AM - Response #1

We should be able to do that. It's good timing too for this too, as next week we'll be doing a lot of report tweaks.

Not sure on custom questions just yet, Jessica is handling the reports and their structure so I'll let her hammer this out with the Programmers.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 12:41 AM - Response #2

I was thrilled when our registration form was in the same order and almost worded the same as the one I have sent via email and postal mail. All was right with the reunion world, at least in part. That changed today when I found the required lines and additional lines were separated into two reports.

Did I miss checking a box to put them together? Or miss a paragraph noting this fact?

I'm still thrilled with Class Creator. This is a glitch on my end.

I'm open to suggestions and know there is probably a better way to do all this. I'm simply doing basically the same I did over three years for a veterans association's annual reunion.

Right now, I'm headed to input registrations received in the mail.

Thanks for reading!
Gwen

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 7:57 AM - Response #3

I'm out of town and if I'm not mistaken Jess is in Ohio today. I'll ask her to answer this but that might not happen until tomorrow.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.