ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory - View by Class Year,

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/11/10 02:18 PM Views: 1284 Replies: 4
Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I tried searching for this topic with no luck. I have a multi-year site (24 classes)and would like to be able to view the deceased classmates by class year instead of year of death.

Is this something that is in the works, and what might the ETA be?

Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 2:56 PM - Response #1

One way to do this is by looking at CLASSMATE PROFILES and Choosing the year you are interested in, then clicking on the filter to view only IN MEMORY classmates. This will show only those who graduated in that year who have passed away.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM - Response #2

Here is a suggestion for you. This is what we posted at the top of our "In Memory" page:

In Memory

If you would like to provide information on a classmate who has passed away, please Click Here and fill out the form. Thank you.

The list on this page is sorted by the year our alumni passed on. If you do not know the year, go to 'Classes & Classmates', type in the classmate name (last name or maiden name will provide a list) and click on it to go to their 'In Memory' page.

Hope this helps!

Bruce Eskander

P.S. The "Click Here" is a link to the form. Just go to our page to see what it looks like and how it would work for you.

Edited 02/11/10 3:06 PM
Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 3:13 PM - Response #3

Thanks Kyle, But I was looking more for maybe a toggle switch on the "In Memory" page so you can view either by Class Year, or turn on the toggle switch and view by Year of Death. I thought I saw this on "The List" of things to come.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 7:01 PM - Response #4

Added to list for multi sites.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.