ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Autos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/03/19 03:11 PM Views: 587 Replies: 5
Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 3:11 PM

Some time ago, I came across a site that had info about autos: old/classic/President's cars, etc. A classmate wants me to post something about this topic. Any ideas?

Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 3:44 PM - Response #1

You can post a link to the site. Under Admin Functions, click on Edit Site Pages, then on the page on which you wish to post the link.

On that page, type a description of the site, including the words you'd like for the site, like "Old Classic Cars." Highlight the phrase "Old Classic Cars," then click on the Link icon in the image editor (second row of icons, third in on from far right). Now, highlight the URL of the classic cars website, click Copy, and paste it into the URL box on the image editor. Then click OK and you have a link to that site for your classmates.

Edited 10/04/19 2:10 AM
Friday, October 4, 2019 at 8:30 AM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott.

Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 8:51 PM - Response #3

Did you solve it, Diane? I was going to share a website you may wish to add, yet I was unsure as to the direction you are going with the topic - autos.

Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 9:19 PM - Response #4

You could put it into an iframe. If you have a link to the page I can see if it looks ok in a demo page. "Classic" pages are a bit narrower vs the newer Responsive, so maybe not. Depends on the "auto" page.

Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 9:34 PM - Response #5

And there's always plenty of YouTube videos about autos that you can add to an 'Autos" page. Click {HERE} to see one of my "Cars" pages.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.