ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

3 buttons/2 choices

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/27/11 06:27 PM Views: 1371 Replies: 6
Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I noticed when classmates go to check out and they choose what method to pay that there is a button then credit then a button then check then a button. Why the 3rd button? It doesn't say cash. Should it?
Sorry I meant this to go under "Planning Reunions"

Edited 03/27/11 6:29 PM
Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:16 AM - Response #1

I've given previous notice about this.

The effect is that when people choose the third button AFTER the "Check" choice, the payment type becomes blank in the summary reports and the notification to you and to the member indicates they are receiving a discount because they paid by (blank).

Bug in an otherwise excellent system of accepting orders and tracking results.Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 4:46 PM - Response #2

I will have a programmer look into this. Thanks for reporting this!

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 5:17 PM - Response #3

I can't duplicate the problem both of you are describing. Can you tell me the browser and browser version # you are using? There is no third radio button with a blank option after it. At least not for me there's not. You didn't possibly have the "Other" payment type turned on and leave the type itself undefined did you?

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM - Response #4

Nope. Here are the settings.

I'm not seeing the third choice when I added an additional ticket LOOK HERE

Edited 03/28/11 6:39 PM
Monday, March 28, 2011 at 8:14 PM - Response #5

Can you please send me a screenshot of the problem? Also need to know browser and browser version #.

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM - Response #6

Sorry I responded from my phone earlier and missed your second link. Can you tell me the EXACT steps necessary to duplicate the problem?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.