ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Editing Comments on Profile Pics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/28/19 03:49 PM Views: 356 Replies: 4
Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 3:49 PM

I'm the Site Admin and have been asked by a classmate/user how he can edit his own comments under his own photos in his profile.

I went to my profile and can't figure out how to do that either.

Is it like Twitter, one and done?

Or is there a way to edit yourself?

TIA
Pam

Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 8:54 PM - Response #1

Edit Profile, Click Photos, Click on a Photo, Edit Details and add/edit comments.

Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 11:55 PM - Response #2

I think what’s not clear is that you have to press ENTER after you finished editing the comment

Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 12:38 AM - Response #3

I think we are talking about two different areas? I was describing the description/details on a photo. I thought that was meant by "comment". There you press "Save..". I didn't think about making comments in addition to that.

Yes if one is making a comment below a photo, you select Edit from the drop-down on the right side choices (the down thingy, whatever that is called), make the changes and then press Enter.

Sorry about the mixup there.

Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 4:17 PM - Response #4
Captioning personal photos 2019-09-29.jpg

Fred, your post says 'comment', yet I believe what the member wishes to do is to add a caption. I will attach two screenshots in one view:

1. Following the path provided by Jack: "Edit Profile, Click Photos, Click on a Photo, Edit Details". In the box shown in the screenshot, is "Photo caption (optional)". This is where you see the caption I added in the screenshot. Remember to SAVE CHANGES.

2. Is how the photo and caption appear.

Does this help?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.