ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Is site glitchy?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/13/18 09:44 AM Views: 441 Replies: 4
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 9:44 AM

I created new site page w/ no problems. Then I went to edit our home page announcement and it's not getting through. I added a line at the top, it appears on "edit site pages" and preview. It's just not appearing in final form on home page. It seems to time out.

PS - I just edited another site page and it went fine. This one just won't go through.

Edited 06/13/18 10:09 AM
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:52 AM - Response #1

Which announcement are you working on? I tested on one of them without any issue.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:59 AM - Response #2

Wow, thanks for quick response! It's on the home page announcement directly above "Oct 2017". It's in red font and preview shows "Update: Active link at top of left sidebar for events, RSVP and payment" But it's not appearing on webpage. I even tried logging out and it's still not there.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:33 PM - Response #3

I am seeing...

New Info Added

Check out the GBS Class of 68 Class Will on the left sidebar! Also, please note new poll.

... on the homepage near the bottom.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 6:50 PM - Response #4

Thanks! I just double checked and realized I edited the announcement itself, not the home page cut and paste. I'm fixing it now, but the site definitely is running slow today. Appreciate the help.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.