ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Poll Module

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/29/12 10:03 PM Views: 1424 Replies: 5
Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Suggestion . . . On the Poll modue, there is only space for 6 answers to a question. I'd like to see more, maybe at least 10. I was going to add a poll listing the "Top Ten" songs of 1972 and take a poll on favorites. Since the "Top Ten" (thanks to David Letterman)seems to be popular for asking questions, this would be a nice addition. Thanks for considering this suggestion!

Monday, January 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM - Response #1

You may find that the Survey Maker link is better suited to the purpose for which you're looking at the poll.

Monday, January 30, 2012 at 8:10 PM - Response #2

Eric - I actually like the idea of the Poll better since it's on the homepage.

Monday, January 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM - Response #3

Hi Rhonda,

I understand that the poll is more visible, which makes it a preferred choice. Yet the survey is what will work for you. Take a look at one of my sites:

www.mchs1970.com

I have a few surveys up for the next few days. You will find a message about them in the body of the home page. I sent an email to the class, as well.

I'm always interested in what works for others. Let us know what you do and how many respond. Smile

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Gwen. I did check out your website. You've done a nice job, very impressive . . . and I'll give the survey a try! Our classmates have a FB page which seems to keep everyone pretty busy. Just thought I might try a poll (or survey)to try and direct some of that traffic to the website!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM - Response #5

Rhonda,

Ah...the dreaded FB group page. We have one set up by a classmate a year ahead of me. Though busy, it is usually the same people posting. The group shows over 400 members, but that is how many others have added/invited. Not the true number of those who visit, which FB does not track for admins of the group pages. The good news is that he does support the alumni site I have (www.mchenryalumni.com), which is a plus. When I post about it, he likes the post or leaves a positive comment.

Thanks for the compliment on my class site. I'm changing things because I do not think it is what it could be. Time will tell.

Good luck. Let me know if you'd like to view my surveys anytime. I'm always looking for a better way to word a survey... maybe a question I wish I'd thought of asking and more.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.