ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Storage Space

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/20/18 07:32 PM Views: 506 Replies: 3
Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:32 PM

I just noticed that I can't upload any more photos due to the fact that I am out of space. I have been with Class Creator for over 10 years and I thought my site was grandfathered and wouldn't have restrictions.

I have about 6 sites with class creator and have about 20 domains registered with Classnames. net plus several email addresses!

I have
www.lcsaa.org
www.reelfootfoundation.org
www.tiptonvilletnalumni.com
www.ridgelytnalumni.com
www.lchstnalumni.com
www.lincolntnalumni.com
www.lambuthalumni.net
www.rloftonbrown.com
www.shopofjohnsimmons.com
www.reelfootfoundation.org
www.lakecountyhistorian.com

etc

If I am expected to paid extra, I will move all my domains and email subscriptions to a lower provider.

I am so confused.

Friday, September 21, 2018 at 12:05 AM - Response #1

Sorry to hear you're out of storage. I'm not sure how moving your domains and email subscriptions to a lower provider will help with your storage problem, but maybe it will save you money that you can use for storage.

Periodically, Class Creator has specials in which they offer lower rates on extended subscriptions, bundled with extra storage. In your case, with so many sites, it still may be expensive, but keep an eye out for these specials.

It may also be possible for you to delete things out of your file vault to free up space.

Friday, September 21, 2018 at 12:42 AM - Response #2

Each domain has it's own storage space. Are they all full?

If they are all "full", this won't help, but you could "share" the space available between all the site. It means you need to manually create the URL to images. Not for everyone.

You can also get gobs of data space somewhere else for very little money. Again you have to manually supply the URLs for images.

OR CC could increase the space whose cost has decreased dramatically in the last 10 years to something like 1GB/per site. Idea

Friday, September 21, 2018 at 4:40 PM - Response #3

Hi Randy, Thank you for having registered all of those domain names with us. Your class sites are all in our Grandfathered Free category and unfortunately those sites do have limited file vault space. You could opt to subscribe for a year in order to get more file vault space. We will leave your space alone even if you let the site expire after a year. We do not sell file vault space packages to sites that are not under a subscription. Alternatively, Jack's solution, while requiring a little more technical ability, is certainly a doable option.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.