ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Attendee reports by year

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/11/10 08:21 AM Views: 1618 Replies: 5
Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Do I need to add a question on the Reunion Planner page to get the report to print out our attendees by year since we'll have 4 different years attending (68,69,70,71). We need to have the classes separated out so that we can set up 4 welcoming tables the night of the event and we'd like to capture the year of graduation right from the beginning.

Thanks,

Steve Dodini

Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 7:02 PM - Response #1

That is currently not in the export, however, we have asked the programmers to add that it. We'll update this post when its added.

Friday, February 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM - Response #2

Thanks Jessica for your answer. I currently added a question to ask for year of graduation (but it's just in text format)in anticipation of your programmers being able to break this out for our 4 years (1968,69,70, and 71). I would prefer to have a selection box showing each year to capture this information. Please advise when you can have the programmers get both of these items done as we are about to send an e-mail to all classmates and we want to capture this information right from the beginning.

Thanks,

Steve Dodini

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM - Response #3

Hi Steve,

I don't have an exact timeline on when that will be completed. It is on the task list to be worked on the next time a programmer is working on that section of the site. The custom question will work fine for now. We will have the stored year in there as well once it is completed.

Monday, April 5, 2010 at 9:37 PM - Response #4

Hi Jessica. Can you tell me the status of my request. It is now almost 2 months since the request was made.

Thanks,

Steve Dodini

Monday, April 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM - Response #5

Hi Steve,

We have a programmer working on this area of the site. Should be part of the updates posting in the next week or two. I can see it bundled in with several tasks they are including in the next major post.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.