ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner is in GREEK!

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/19/09 02:23 AM Views: 1365 Replies: 4
Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Okay, I was working along and setting up all my details for our reunion (with it inactive). I was able to read and see it just fine.
Now, when I go back to add more, it's all in Greek!!! Or at least in code! I can't see what I'm doing...Pleae help! I've still got lots to do!

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 2:29 AM - Response #1

You need to edit your Reunion Planner, or any other pages of your site for that matter, in Internet Explorer or Firefox until next week, at which time we'll be launching an upgraded editor that also works in Safari and Google Chrome. I'm going to make a guess that you started editing your reunion in Internet Explorer or Firefox, and then went back into it again with a completely different web browser from the one you started with -- most likely Safari or Google Chrome. Am I right?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 8:43 PM - Response #2

Yes, Brad you are right! I think I originally started out on Firefox, and have since worked through Google Chrome on many projects. Should I open Class Creator through the Firefox site, hoping it is still in the original format? I didn't realize I was going back and forth between the two! And how long before Google Chrome is applicable?
Thanks for saving the day once again!
Cindi

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM - Response #3

okay, I see now where you already said 'next week' it would be available!

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 9:44 PM - Response #4

Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.