ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Email in Platnum Upgrade

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/08/11 10:37 PM Views: 1127 Replies: 6
Monday, August 8, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I read the two great benefits for those upgrading to Platnum. Does this also mean that sent emails from one of the 10 addresses can be REPLIED TO by just clicking on Reply or do they still have to create a new email like we do now?
Thanks for the opportunity.
Rick Johnson

Monday, August 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM - Response #1

Hi Rick,

They can reply directly to you. The email would come from the email address you specifiy and you would have a POP email account that is tied to that account.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM - Response #2

Just to verify what you are saying. If A emails B, from the classmate profile section, B gets the email and clicks Reply, does the response go to the message center of A, or to the email address of A, or where??? This is important to us as we encourage dialogue betwee classmates and not being able just hit reply to answer back is very inconvenient and stops a lot of discussion. I have had several classmates tell me in person that they tried to REPLY to an email, it got bounced back to them through noreply@classcreator.com, so they just gave up. Later
Rick Johnson

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM - Response #3

When classmates use the message center to communicate, they cannot see the message that was sent to them. They get a link that says "You have a message on the class website". When they click the link, they are taken to the message center. There isn't really a reason for the classmates to reply to that e-mail because they don't know what the message says.

Message Center communications will continue to work this way.

E-Mail the Class messages will work with the new e-mail addresses you receive through the Platinum Upgrade

Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 7:09 PM - Response #4

Hi Kyle,

We'd like to get our upgraded email system set up. Where do we begin? Haven't found a link or instructions as yet.

Are you the person who is supposed to "walk us through it?"

Thanks,
Donna

Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM - Response #5

Nope, it isn't me. I think they will be contacting you. Probably next week, but we are all currently busy just answering questions about Platinum.

The e-mail system needs to be set up personally by the programmer, so that can take a bit of time.

Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM - Response #6

Thanks Kyle,

Appreciate the update and look forward to the change.

Donna

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.