ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

It's Me Again

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/11/10 12:29 AM Views: 1243 Replies: 1
Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Kyle,

My Valentine Page looks just like I want it on my computer but everyone else has to boxes with red x's in them. I deleted them and started over but still the same problem.

I also have a poem written by a classmate that I kept putting in but then it wouldn't show on the Home Page and I finally got it to show, but now there are several poems where I edit that page and I'm not sure which one to remove.

I had other things that just disappeared such as a list of romantic movies to watch and I don't have a clue where they went. I'm just a big screw up.

I have other questions, but not sure how to phrase them to make sense.

Esther

Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 8:35 AM - Response #1

Esther,

Your falling hearts might be interfering with your classmate's logging into your webpage. TO see what I mean, logout, then go to your home page and try to click on the login box. Any place where there is a heart, you can't click on the box.

The RED X is only shown in Internet Explorer. On FireFox, the graphic shows up.

It is very strange because if I paste this URL into my address window of Firefox, the image shows up. If I paste this URL into Internet Explorer, it doesn't show up (very strange):
http://www.stephenfaustin-59.com/000/1/7/0/10071/userfiles/image/CupidV3b.gif

Therefore, I am assuming it has something wrong with that graphic - do not use it. The same thing about the HVD (happy Valentines day) graphic. It cannot be used in Internet Explorer.

Your other problems could be that you are pasting from WORD. Is that true?

Edited 02/11/10 8:39 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.