ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Linkage to 3rd Party Event Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/18/12 06:15 PM Views: 1233 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

We intend to hire an event planner to handle all arrangements for the Sat. PM main dinner/banquet event portion of our 50th Class Reunion. (We are envisioning a 3-day weekend celebration, but will use the event planner agency solely for the main dinner--to do nametags, decorations, venue, meal, photog.,fee collection, etc.) Our class is close to 1000 so we'd like to relieve ourselves of as much detail work as possible.

Typically these businesses ask that we put a link to them on our site (for 'reunion dinner registration') thus taking classmates to their site for the actual dinner sign-up/fee collection.

I am trying to figure out how best to utilize & set up CC's 'Reunion Planner' functions under this scenario. We want to take advantage of the 'intent' to register so others joining the site can see who's planning to be there--hence we activated Question #19 on our Profile Generator. Ultimately we may wish to use CC's "reunion-planner" features (like sign-up/fee collection/reservations)for other-than-the-main-banquet reunion weekend events (e.g. for managing a Fri. PM get-together; Sat. golf outing; Sat. elem. & h.s. tours; Sun. Farewell b'fast/brunch.)

We want to keep confusion at a minimum but already I can see at least 2-4 'registration' processes piling up(sign-up for website; sign-up for intention to attend; sign-up for actual reunion dinner; sign-up for 'other' reunion-weekend events).

Is anybody out there using a 3rd party event or reunion planner? If so, how have you set it up on your CC site?

We welcome & greatly appreciate any feedback offered!!

Thanks!

Cheryl
www.nilehi63.com

Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM - Response #1

Cheryl - Sorry, I don't have any feedback for you but would like to know where you got the rotating cube on your home page! Smile

Monday, February 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM - Response #2

I created it at: http://www.photocube3d.com/

and added to our site.

Monday, February 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM - Response #3

Thanks, Cheryl!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.