ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate not receiving birthday notices

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/09/16 10:08 PM Views: 721 Replies: 6
Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Hello, we have a classmate-Barbara Stewart (Govorcin)-who states that she no longer receives the upcoming birthday notices. I have sent her test emails through the website which she receives. I have asked her to check all of her settings on her profile and they seem to be correct. Why is she not receiving these notices? I've not had any other classmates with this issue as far as I know anyway. Maybe there is still something we are missing?? Thanks. Rune'

Monday, October 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM - Response #1

Has she double checked her Notify Me settings? Under Member Functions, click on Notify Me, then under Profile Subscriptions, Available Classmates click on Select All or whichever classmates for which she wishes to receive a birthday notice, and finally click on Once Daily for "Notify me by email...when a classmate I'm subscribed to has an upcoming birthday."

Monday, October 10, 2016 at 9:10 PM - Response #2

Yes, I asked her to check all of those things step by step and she said that all is correctly done. I am lost on this. Thanks for this suggestion!

Monday, October 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM - Response #3

Excuse me Scott, pardon me for asking but where is the "Notify Me" settings? I'm not seeing it.

Thanks

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 2:25 AM - Response #4

After you log in, under Member Functions, the first link is Notify Me.

Edited 10/11/16 2:42 AM
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:28 PM - Response #5

Any other suggestions?

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 6:27 PM - Response #6

Has she checked her spam folder? That could be on the Service Provider where she gets her email, or in her local email program. If she hasn't whitelisted Class Creator's sending address (noreply@classcreator.net) either of those could be tagging birthday emails as spam.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.