ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

reunion participation

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/27/09 01:43 AM Views: 1259 Replies: 3
Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Is their a place on my site that shows a tally of all that respond to a reunion reservation?
I only see my info when I look at that page.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 2:47 AM - Response #1

Yes, it's right on your Classmate Profiles page for all to see. You currently have 23 people attending your reunion (look in the key, the full count is displayed there). All 23 people also display an "attending reunion" icon next to their names. Also, if you click on "Attending Reunion" up in your key, you'll get a list of only those Classmates who are coming to the reunion. All items in the key are clickable.

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 4:58 AM - Response #2

I stated my question incorrectly.
I want to see their answers to all the questions on the reunion registration, like:

Email Address:
Street Address:
City:
State:
Zip/Postal Code:
# Of Parties Attending:
Names Of Parties Attending:
Will you need hotel accommodations? yes/no:
Do you need help with travel arrangements? y/n:

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 5:08 AM - Response #3

Oh I see, yes, a copy of all reunion registrations is mailed to the Root Administrator, but a copy is also retained on your site:

1) Click your Reunion Planner link.

2) Click the pencil icon under the Attendees heading to enter into the Attendee Management area.

3) Click direclty on the Classmate's name to see a copy of the reunion registration submission.

After ACH (direct deposit) launches we'll also be adding some new reporting tools to this section so you can see cumulative answers to custom questions and other things along those lines.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.