ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Attending Class Reunion......

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/01/11 03:55 PM Views: 1130 Replies: 10
Friday, April 1, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Here's my question. On the profile page there is a place to check yes if a classmate is planning on coming. I thought this would be a good way to get some sort of feel for how many are coming. Well all of sudden in that red little box that says Classmate Profiles - it lists Attending 50th Reunion Details - rather than - Attending 50th Reunion. Where did the "Details" come from? It never used to be there? Thanks!

Friday, April 1, 2011 at 4:00 PM - Response #1

Whatever the name of your Reunion Link (on the left-side menus), that is what the "Attending ...." on the Classmate Profiles page says. Since your link is called "50th Reunion Details", the Classmate Profiles page says "Attending 50th Reunion Details"

Maybe you renamed the link and it used to be called "50th Reunion".

Friday, April 1, 2011 at 4:19 PM - Response #2

Okay thanks - I'll change that! I'm just learning you know. (smile) Love the quick response. Bev

Friday, April 1, 2011 at 4:30 PM - Response #3

Hey Bev...

Welcome to the Help Forums from a fellow Admin who's also working on a 50th Reunion this summer.

There are only a few links/page names that you can't change including:

In Memory
Live Chat
Contact Us
Home Page

You can change the reference to "Classmate/Classmates" to something else like "Cougar/Cougars" if that was your school's team name, for example.

As Kyle notes above, changing the name for your Reunion Planner will affect several other uses within and outside of the Reunion Planner.

You can't change the order of links -- although that is a feature that Class Creator 3.0 promises (the next update for CC will also allow you to change page names.)

However, by careful selection of the use of the numbered Custom pages, you can put a topic before or after another one.

And you can have more than 8 custom pages -- in fact an unlimited number of content pages by using Survey Maker and Gallery Creator for purposes other than what they were intended for.

Enjoy...

Edited 04/01/11 4:56 PM
Friday, April 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM - Response #4

Wow, do you know how wonderful it is to know I have all this help when needed? This is my very first attempt at creating a website and I know that I chose a great place when I discovered Class Creator. It's very user friendly and easy to understand. Yes, I will have questions along the way - but a family of helpers out there to rescue me. Thanks so much for your words of wisdom.

Friday, April 1, 2011 at 4:54 PM - Response #5

We were all there as 'kindergartners' once, Bev. Wink

Sharing is one of the first lessons we learned. Remember? You'll find lots of sharing and caring regulars here on the Help Forums.

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM - Response #6

Is there a way to manually add attendees, so that classmates logging in can see a list? Our reunion is 2 wks away, and I just found this site last week.

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM - Response #7

Connie,

You go to Reunion Planner, then Attendees, then at the bottom, there is an option to add attendees.

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM - Response #8

I manually entered a few,then checked, they do not show up when link is entered. Just mine.

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM - Response #9

Those you enter manually should show up with the Silhouette icon in the Classmate Profiles page. That's where other members can see them.

Admins with admin rights set to allow them to view the Reunion Planner would be able to see them in that area.

Monday, April 18, 2011 at 1:08 PM - Response #10

which two classmates did you manually add to the Reunion Planner/Attendees page?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.