ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Post Announcements & Email the Class not working

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/13/13 02:53 PM Views: 1000 Replies: 7
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Help!
I just tried to post a new prayer announcement &/or e-mail the class about an important item. I can go to the site;get onto both email the class and post new announcement. The prose box to write never pops up. I've tried it over and over for about 1/2 hour. What do I do?
Barbara SadSadSad

Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM - Response #1

I am assuming that it is working for you now. This is strange. I had a few others with this same issue, but the issue seems to have resolved on its own.

Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 7:52 PM - Response #2

Hi, had trouble logging in tonight, when I did get in and went to Home Page, the headings to the left are obscured, and when I tried to access reports under Reunion Planner, the left margin on the attendees is also out of alignment. Assume these glitches are part of the migration, but our Reunion is looming!

Thanks!

Anne

Monday, August 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM - Response #3

If you are using Internet Explorer 10, you may need to hit your F12 key and select a Browser Mode of IE9 and Document Mode of IE9 Standards.

Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM - Response #4

No Scott,
It's still not working. I was away and didn't have a way of getting back to you. I's the font, the size, the text color, the italics and the bold. I can write announcements, but cannot change anything on the set up square.
Barbara

Edited 08/25/13 6:43 PM
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 4:02 PM - Response #5

I'm not able to reproduce this. I see the full editor and have access to all the functions as of right now. Not sure how to help if I can't reproduce the issue.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 11:03 PM - Response #6

[i][I'll let you know in a few minutes, Scott. I'm going back to my site and try it again.
Barbara/i]

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 11:17 PM - Response #7

Well, I don't know who did what, but 'thank you'. It hasn't been working for 2 1/2 weeks, but it worked tonight! Thank you again.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.