Friday, March 20, 2020 at 1:14 PM

Greetings Admins,

Just before the virus came to our country's shores, I had a phone conversation with a contact at my former high school regarding several things including the alumni site. Out of the blue, she said she would send a blast email out to faculty and staff reminding them of the site. The thought was appreciated.

This week, I opened the alumni email to see numerous notifications of new members. A look at each email address or how they heard about the site said that the contact sent that email out. At that, I knew I had to step up and get more done on the alumni site as these alumni are teachers. In total, 13 joined and I had to add 3 who were not listed. I confirmed the three in their senior yearbooks and added them. Sixteen (16) new members in two days simply due to a contact at the school I can call anytime.

I wrote an email to thank her. She replied writing, "We have lots of yearbooks here in our library if you want me to copy anything for you. If you need something or I can help you in any way, let me know."

I'm not one to jump on offers, so I replied as to what I need to accomplish suggesting she phone me and perhaps we can bounce a few ideas around.

I'm happy with the offer if nothing else happens. Hey, sixteen new members is a good thing!
Smile