ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Oracle Market Place

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/12/11 04:44 PM Views: 1136 Replies: 1
Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 4:44 PM

I would like to add this to replace alumni basketball link.. Many alumni have a small business and I would like to replace the alumni BB Game with it. I will need enough space to accommodate anywhere between 50 to 100 website addresses.

Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 5:29 PM - Response #1

Norm,

you only need to post this in one place. The same people who answer the forums also answer the CONTACT US messages. Since I will reply in the FORUMS, here is your original post in CONTACT US, so that the Forum readers will understand where I am coming from :

"
I would like to replace alumni BB game with a new category called Oracle Market Place. Oracle Market Place will be a spot where alumni who have a business may request that their business website could be listed under that category on the homepage. I would decide if their business is legit. If it is acceptable I will put it on. I am not sure how many websites we are talking about but I would probably need room for at least 50 to 100 website addresses.
"

Norm, what I would recommend is to post a survey, ask alumni to answer the question: What is your small business website so we can promote it on the website?

When they answer the survey, you look at the survey answers and if it seems legitimate, go ahead and post it in a table on your "basketball game" link that you want to replace.

A table can be expanded for more than 100 rows. One small business per row.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.