ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Admin chat On TAP - The Admins Place

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/18/16 04:24 PM Views: 1532 Replies: 8
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 4:24 PM
Picture5cleanborder.jpg

TAP - The Administrator's Place began as a place for us to connect in Live Chat. Since the beginning, we have shared ideas for our sites and reunions as well as helped each other in a myriad of ways. We slowed down and while I was on the road this past year took that time as a break until now... we are back!

All admins are welcome to join TAP and join us in chat on the site. If you are interested in joining, please read the information on the home page as we do verify before accepting members. Thanks and we look forward to welcoming you on TAP!

Note: TAP is not a Class Creator chat but was welcomed in 2011. On occasion, Brad Switzer drops in to say hello or with news... we never know. Wink

Edited 05/18/16 4:25 PM
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 4:43 PM - Response #1

I would love to join. How do I go about joining?

Thanks Pete

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 4:50 PM - Response #2

Appreciate this reminder. Curious though. If someone's website should become "free", will the Administrators of that site be cut off from accessing the TAP website and the TAP live chat room? (I was informed that if a website goes to free, you will lose the ability to access these Class Creator forums until you pay again.)

Edited 05/18/16 5:45 PM
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 4:53 PM - Response #3

http://www.theadminsplace.com/index.cfm

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 5:57 PM - Response #4

And regarding my question. Hope someone will answer that please.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 6:47 PM - Response #5

TAP is not a forum, it is a ClassCreator Website, using that website's LIVE CHAT functionality. It is not related to these Help Forums. Admins can log in to that website (after they have been verified and approved) and participate in the Live Chat events if they desire. The things discussed during Live Chat are topics that the different admins want to discuss. Sometimes the Live Chat event will discuss new features that have recently been released and sometimes they are features that haven't been announced to the general admins yet, but can be announced during the Live Chat events.

As Gwen has said, Brad has been known to join a Live Chat in the past.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 8:38 PM - Response #6

Hey, Kyle. You are welcome to join us in TAP anytime. We haven't seen you in forever! Wink

Edit add: Yes, Brad has been around... even in the recent past. Wink Thanks for the acknowledgment and laugh. Cool

Edited 05/18/16 8:41 PM
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 8:40 PM - Response #7

Pete Grady, In general, admins follow the steps on the home page... since I read your request here, you have been added to the list. Simply go to www.theadminsplace.com click on Join Here as all members do to register.

There you have it! Smile

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 11:03 PM - Response #8

Just planning ahead of time. We might be prevented from using CC forums if we go free. We want to be able to find answers to our questions and concerns. At least if we have the TAP chat and discussion opportunities, we will be able to receive answers, hopefully. Just saying.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.