ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

JVideoPlayer: Letters instead of Music

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/28/16 07:06 PM Views: 1861 Replies: 13
Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 7:06 PM

What Happened?? My two sites now welcome classmates and visitors with a hodgepodge of letters instead of music from the JVideoPlayer that has been perfect until now. Until members are signed into FengerJune1958.com or TheStreatorHighSchool1958.com, their first introduction to both of my sites is a bunch of gibberish instead of the tunes of our era. What a mess! Please correct ASAP.

Many thanks,
Carole Mackey

Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:27 AM - Response #1

Looks like there's a problem with YouTube, java scripts, flash, and other widgets. Check {THIS} thread. They do work as they should once you're logged in, but until then you get some strange results.

Edited 04/29/16 11:28 AM
Friday, April 29, 2016 at 12:36 PM - Response #2

Still looking at this issue on our end.

Friday, April 29, 2016 at 2:46 PM - Response #3

Thanks, Scott. Looks like things are back to normal.

Carole

Friday, April 29, 2016 at 5:04 PM - Response #4

Yes, back to normal.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 8:47 PM - Response #5

Not quite, my player is back, but autoplay fails, additionally, the &vfirstvideo=9 worked earlier today, but now hangs at the first video.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 10:41 PM - Response #6

Gary, which page link?

On a test playlist I have, both autoplay and firstvideo appear to work for me. Could be the video got removed?

Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 10:51 PM - Response #7

It was the home page, but I've removed the player. I'll put it back in a minute.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 11:04 PM - Response #8

OK, the Home Page and start at video# is working, but take a look at my Before and After page. I've got 4 players, but the third doesn't show up. I've cut and pasted working players onto the home page today only to find they didn't work, then, but do now. Must have some CC changes going on, although I've tweaked each player and might have introduced some errors since.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 11:14 PM - Response #9

Can't find "Before and After". Is that the link name?

Home page is accidentally partially duplicated.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 11:20 PM - Response #10

the "Music - before and after" (forgot the music) (3rd page from the top) is an inactive link, check under the Edit Pages to view it. Yes, I did duplicate the home page (14th page from top under Edit Pages) partially to save it. one worked, then stopped working, then started again. I assume some CC tweaking during the day.

Edited 05/01/16 11:25 PM
Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 11:24 PM - Response #11

Just a typo here (my fault for getting it mixed up earlier)

should be

Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 11:46 PM - Response #12

That did it. I'd been moving things in and out all day. I probably stuck it in the wrong place. Thanks again.

Just a mention, your JVideoPlayer, Documentation and 4 player sample players are not visible (they were a day or two ago).

Monday, May 2, 2016 at 12:11 AM - Response #13

Thanks, another CC bug. It's now getting 404's on the files (not found) - yet they are there. No reason since your https reference works. Evil or Very Mad

-edit- fixed. Caused by somebody at CC deciding to want www in front of CC filevault references. Grrrr.

Edited 05/02/16 2:39 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.