ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

MY FIRST... Admins participate...and take to your sites!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/26/11 10:18 PM Views: 4324 Replies: 47
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Fellow Admins!

We have cleared it with Class Creator to start this participatory thread after a brainstorming session in another thread that began with My First Car.

For those of you looking for fresh material in the galleries, with or without a sequential thread, use one or all of the ideas (and text if you want) as they appear. We will be posting the last week of each month a new "assignment" for a Gallery of Firsts. Please participate by posting your firsts, and then take the idea back to your site.

Rick Nelson of Mead High School started this madness, so we will begin with his idea. (Thanks, Rick!)

Your first first:

Oh, remember that first car and how it made you feel? The freedom? The power? The independence? The self-esteem? You had arrived! You might have been 15 or you might have been 25, but the the feeling was the same. Do you have a picture of it? If not, put the name and year into a search engine with the word images and you will find her! Post that pic right here and share with us some information: What make and model was it? When did you get it? How much did it cost? Did it have its own personality? How long did you keep it? If it could talk, what would it say? Share anything you want! Bring it back to life for us.

Please subscribe to this thread. And if you post here, post the pic!

If My First Car has been on your site for some time, let us know. We have a back-up ‘first’ for the asking.

Cuz we care and, more importantly, cuz we ALL care...

Margaret (WHS '67-'72)
Gwen (MCHS '70)

Edited 01/26/11 10:37 PM
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 11:05 PM - Response #1

On 05/06/09, I started a thread in my forum "What kind of car did you have in school?"
I only got 1 reply, but, over 30 views... I can't get people to participate in the forum, I deactivated it for most of last year. Nobody missed it..
BTW, my first car was a Crosley. The boys liked to pick it up and move it while I was in school.. After school, I'd find it in people's yards, or on the sidewalk. One time, I drove it to a soda shop located on our town square, when I came out, the car was sitting on the sidewalk in front of the shop. I had to drive it between parking meters to get it back on the street..

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 11:38 PM - Response #2

Post edited 01/27/2011:
After reading Margaret's post, I have to edit mine! Here is a rewrite.

My first car was a 1966 Corvair. It was white and not as good looking as the one shown below.

Dad said his buddy was selling it for $300; Dad paid $200. I lived in Janesville, WI, a bit of a drive North from my Northern Illinois hometown. Three weeks after Dad gave me the car, I decided to head home in hopes a photographer in a Chicago suburb would have an opening. If so, I would move back home.

On the way out of town, I stopped at Burger King (or some fast food place) and placed my lunch on the seat next to me. As I was heading out of town on a four lane highway divided by a grassy median, a gentleman came across the opposite two lanes, stopped - looking both ways and proceeded as if I was not in sight. He hit the front of my car. He told the police he did not see me. Lucky for me, there were two county employees parked on the other side of the intersection who witnessed it. My car was totaled. The gentleman who hit me came to my window to see that I was okay. I recall repeating over and over, 'Why did you hit me? There is glass all over.' Well, the 'glass' was the ice from the coke that was sitting on the seat next to me. It had splattered on the inside of the windshield. I ended up in the ER with a mild concussion and was stuck in my cousin's apartment the next two weeks. My injury was to the extent that I could not watch a 30-minute television show without feeling weird.

While I was stuck in Wisconsin, Mom noticed a 'help wanted' sign in the photography studio's window. She went inside and scheduled an appointment for my interview. On November 2nd, 1972, I landed the job as studio manager and photographer.

Though my car was history, I had a new job close to home and my good day was not over yet. On the way out of the mall (what was Randhurst), Mom noticed a furniture store had a fantastic sale. She looked into the store saying, "You need that" and went inside. I followed, though I had no idea what she had seen. She purchased a piece of furniture for me. It was not a sofa or table. Mom bought me a liquor cabinet! I'll have to share a photo of it at another time. The cabinet is still in the family. I gave it to my 25-year old daughter last year.

Though My First Car was only in my care three weeks, I have always felt it led to the new job, the liquor cabinet and here is the best part... Mom gave me her 1968 Mercury Cougar XR-7! It was a very dark hunter green with a black texture top. The seats were black leather with buckets seats in the front. It was a great car! I sold it when it needed head gaskets. That was a dumb move!

This is a picture of what My First Car might have looked like... if it were new when Dad gave it to me.

The photo of car was found at: www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter871

Edited 01/27/11 10:34 AM
Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 2:10 AM - Response #3

Gwen, the first car I had all to myself was a Corvair Spyder with five forward speeds, leather interior with bucket seats, and lots of chrome. I guess it was my reward for surviving my first car...the Fiat 600.

I have no idea what year the car was, but the incident described below was in 1965. My father, sister, and I drove to Corpus Christi from the Valley (I grew up in extreme South Texas near Brownsville.) to buy my sister and I a car. My sister had her license and I was about to. He paid $600 cash for the little jewel at a used car lot.

My father drove it the 2 hours home and when we got there, he announced that we could not drive it on the highway or over 30 miles an hour! (I guess the trip home scared him.) Now, that made it a little rough to cruise the local drive in restaurant where anyone who was anyone was on Friday and Saturday night. We managed to do it without getting on the highway, but I do not know why the police did not catch us!

When my sister had the car and took it to the high school, she would come out after school and would not be able to find the car as some brawny football players just loved to pick it up and carry to another parking place.

When I drove it to high school after my sister graduated, I had one memorable experience. Living in an area far enough south that owning a coat was not necessary, and you spent most of the school year dripping sweat on your classwork, the school was built in wings with doors to the outside sidewalks and floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the classrooms in hopes of some kind of relief from a breeze. Well, my sophomore year after cheerleader practice, six of us piled into the car and went cruising on the school's sidewalks right by the classrooms. I have no idea how we got the car up the step to the walk, but that is probably best forgotten.

Of course, we were caught...the first trip to the office for any of us. We were shaking in our bobbie sox and tennis shoes. We filed into the principal's office silently, sat silently, and looked genuinely sorry for breaking a rule that did not exist. Where was it written in the school rule book that we could not drive on the sidewalks? That was our rationale to begin with for committing the crime.

He began his stern lecture about the fact that we were leaders, our parents were school board members, faculty members, and pillars of our little community. We were almost in tears. I envisioned my father's unsmiling face and my mother's look of disappointment. Was I going to be suspended from school? Oh, the shame.

Suddenly he went silent and stared at us. We squirmed. Then our of nowhere, he started laughing out loud. He told us to go home, never tell anyone he let us off the hook, and to keep the car on the road.

That was the end of my life of crime.

I think my father was told as shortly after that I got a bigger car!

Thank you for listening...Margaret

Edited 01/27/11 11:25 AM
Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 8:59 AM - Response #4

I am a little disapointed with the out come of " My first car" I post a pic of mine and had to ask 2 other to post thier car. I like the way Gwen C. asked the question a lot better than the way I asked. I have ignored my site for around 6 months and only recently started sending out emails. Some times I get the feeling no one cares if it's there or not. But then I see a note every now and then from differant people saying how much they enjoy it. I am blaming the lack of participation in MY FIRST on my lack of keeping things rolling OR are some classes just not that involved? I liked the Idea of the series of MY FIRST and am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with
Rick

Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 9:30 AM - Response #5

Thanks for the compliment on my... err, Margaret's writing abilities, Rick. Smile

Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 11:09 AM - Response #6

Hello all,
I have the following link posted on our home page and thought it was relevant to this discussion. You can access information about any car, any year with pictures. Lots of fun.

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html

RichVery Happy

Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM - Response #7

Well, thanks to John, I got the picture up and viewable. If you are like me and posting the pic of the car is not working, let someone know. Now that I know how to do it, I am going to go into CC forum picture posting madness.

Thanks for the writing compliment. Feel free to use any text posted here written by Gwen and I.

Thanks for the link. Fantastic. I am going to put it up on the home page right below the link to the car gallery.

I put a car pic on the home page with the text: If you have a car now, then at some point you had a first one. Share with us! See what others have posted. No picture? No problem. Search online with the year and the make. Click here for some real pizazz. (the link)

Brad, where is that car that could tell so many stories?

Margaret

Edited 01/27/11 11:40 AM
Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 12:23 PM - Response #8

Margaret beat me to it! Yes Brad, you wrote the teaser about your car and then gave us the go ahead for this. You had to have realized you were going to be put on the spot. This is it. Do tell us about that car with the stories!

With a little nudging, I hope we'll hear from Scott, Kyle, Jessica and... Wink

Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 9:09 PM - Response #9

Here's MY POST from October, 2009 on my Classmates Forums.

These aren't photos of my first and first new vehicles, but they are the right models and colors.Wink

Friday, January 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM - Response #10

Just discovered that the large stories some of us share here will not fit in the caption area to go with a photo on our site.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 9:12 PM - Response #11

Yes, I had to put the condensed version on my site in the galleries. I just thought that here I would elaborate and do serious writng!

Now, we must remember that we are gradually building our sites to be wonderful now and beyond belief for those who join later. The things we put up that are open ended time wise may not fill up overnight with pics and stories. Down the road they will be full as classmates join and others become more comfortable with sharing. The site will be a chronicle of all our lives. We are in a building process.

Our classmates, like any group, are varied with assorted interests and abilities. We just have to add a variety of items to meet the needs, abilities, and interests of a large group. Some do one thing. Some will participate in another. Some will learn how to function on a computer.

Off the soapbox and onto something else....

Have a fantastic day! Yes, that is me. I have two profile pics on here.

Maggie Maye

Edited 01/30/11 9:13 PM
Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM - Response #12

Now, if you are like me and really could not figure out how to post that car pic in these forums, let me share with you what several people told me when I just confessed my ignorance and asked for help:

Find the photo online (file vault or anywhere there is a URL for a picture). You may wish to paste it into notepad or another program so you do not lose it in this process. Put your cursor where you want the picture. Click on the photo icon in the posting window in the CC Help Forum. A box appears. Paste the URL in the box. Save! Wallah! You have succeeded. Piece of cake.

Now that being said, share your photos!

Maggie Maye Very Happy

Monday, January 31, 2011 at 7:57 PM - Response #13

February's MY FIRST... Baby Picture

Oh, you must have been a beautiful baby 'cause, baby, look at you now! Yes, we want you! Do you have that red, wrinkled skinned cutie on film? You know, the one with the birth puffy eyes? We want to see you before we ever knew you. Okay, you can cheat a little. If you don't want to post your first baby picture, then share with us your cutest, droopy diapered shot. Give the details of your birth, or if going for cutest (in my case, the only) picture, tell us when and where it was taken and what you were doing that make you extra cute at that moment!

I can see the judges' eyes as they handed you the prize. You must have made the cutest bow...Show us now!

Text compliments of admin Margaret. Post your baby picture and feel free to copy and post this on your site. Smile

Edited 02/01/11 11:23 AM
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 1:38 AM - Response #14

This picture was scanned while still in the baby announcement Mom had in my baby book introducing...me.

Edited 02/01/11 2:28 PM
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 1:18 PM - Response #15

Why is the photo so special? It is the only known photo of me as a baby. I was the third child and you know how the camera clicks slow down as more babies arrive. As babies, my sister and I looked very much alike. We have photos, but my mother, who would type labels for leftovers in the refrigerator, did not write names on the backs.

My cousin found this in her mother's things and sent me a scan because my name was on the back!

Now, I have often pondered if I was the third child, shouldn't the diapering have been better? Now, I remember when those plastic diaper “pants” came out to keep the wetness in, but what were they called? I remember a jingle on TV. How dry I am...Obviously, they were after my time.

(Once again, I confess my ignorance....I do not know how to make the photo smaller. I did get it up...there is always a bright side.)

Maggie Maye (Does that make you start singing Rod Stewart, Gwen, or are you stuck on the plastic pants jingle?)

Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM - Response #16

Richard Izzett wrote:

Hello all,
I have the following link posted on our home page and thought it was relevant to this discussion. You can access information about any car, any year with pictures. Lots of fun.

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html

RichVery Happy

Thanks Rich - nice - cars I can relate to, baby pictures not so much - my apologiesWink

Friday, February 4, 2011 at 9:16 AM - Response #17

Jack,

Here is another option for February... My First Valentine. Take this as you wish... first love or do you have the first valentine card saved from your spouse/significant other?

Though we have selected topics for each month this year, when the MY FIRST topic does not work for you, please suggest one here. Your input is welcome! Smile

Edited 02/04/11 9:17 AM
Friday, February 4, 2011 at 1:47 PM - Response #18

Good ideas. Not sure how it's going to go - even the reunion committee is "... something ..." about posting online. I just started it up and using some of the ideas here to get a spark going. All it takes is 1Very Happy

Btw, Corvair (afaik) only had 2spd auto, 3 or 4 speed manual. Had one too - and took a Turbo from a Spyder and installed it on a brand new Vega - and then of course had to race all the other vegas -Twisted Evil a guy thing. Even seriously considered putting a V-8 in a late model Corvair - there was a kit for doing just that. Did put a v-8 in a Vega. More guy stuff.

The last years were a much better car than the first ones. I got stuck in a snow rut with the front wheels and almost could not take an exit - held on tight as I finally edged the wheels over the "dam". But I digress.

I know that some of the classmates that never go online could be fantastic in this sort of topic - since that's what they talk about in person. How to get that enthusiasm into a forum is for sure a challenge so far.

Edited 02/04/11 1:48 PM
Monday, February 14, 2011 at 5:48 AM - Response #19

If you have paused to read this thread, why haven't you added your MY FIRST Car or Photo as a baby or child? Ahhhh, must be for the same reason our fellow classmates do not participate. I has to start at the top -- that is us, my friends!

Anyone have an idea for another MY FIRST to add this month? I am too tired to think... been working all night on personal items.

Hope to see your MY FIRST showing up here real soon!

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM - Response #20

My FIRST car is on our site - hated it. MY SECOND is much more interesting - wonder how true that is for others. Maybe it should be MY FIRST CAR I LOVED?

So far no response to anything. Was that way for a year with single thread message (before my time). Either not interested or uncomfortable? Even took a year for the other 1/2 of the committee to register. It is very interesting. Makes for a good sociology study.

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 5:37 PM - Response #21

I may be losing it! I gave Margaret the 'how to post a photo here' and it doesn't work for me now. How can that be?

Jack, I added my 2nd car - Cougar XR-7 because is was the first car I loved! May have to add that to the mix. Thanks for the idea!

Monday, February 28, 2011 at 8:54 PM - Response #22

Hello all! I have been reading see your ideas....Yes, this forum can be nothing more for you than an idea sparker. Brainstorming! The people on our sites all have different interests and enthusiasms. Our goal here is to touch each heart and mind with at least one of the firsts.

As Gwen said, if you have ideas, toss them out here. These are HELP FORUMS and we all need to jump in and help each other generate ideas.

And now...drumroll....a topic for
March! – Team, organization, or club at any age

Now, no one is going to believe that AARP is the first organization you ever joined! Even if you do not think of yourself as a joiner, somewhere, some time, some place you belonged. Dance class? Scouts? FFA? FHA? Rainbow Girls, Little League...Dig in the back of your mind and then dig in those photos (Hm, yearbook or old newspaper clippings might be a good source.) and share with us the earliest example of organized activity! In truth, sometimes those photos just can't be found from “the wonder years.” Put up something recent as an alternative. Be a joiner right here in this gallery and share that shot! Don’t leave us in the dark. Give us some text also. Thanks.

Margaret

Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 9:05 PM - Response #23

Gwen, I have to apologize, you gave me access to your Firsts, I looked and loved it, but didnt have time to set mine up. Now, I have to ask again! Sad Could you all share how you set these up? Did you use a gallery?

First (rediculous) haircuts might be fun. My profile pic might win..

My first car was a 67 Firebird. I bought it with my own money $600. It was hiding the the back lot of a used car dealership. I loved that car! My husband recently bought one, which is he is restoring for me, before we resell. I cant wait to take it for a spin!

Edited 03/20/11 9:06 PM
Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 9:30 PM - Response #24

Im still using the free version of CC, I wonder if setting this page up as you guys have will not work for me..?

Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 9:56 PM - Response #25

Hi! I am not Gwen, but the other lady who writes the text. They are set up in the Photo Galleries...go to gallery creator. Now someone else does it on my site so I might be a little vague here. Create a link called Firsts (or whatever you want). Then create your gallery. I do not know the details of doing this, just the general ideas. I also do not know if you have that feature.

GWEN? HELP?

Margaret

Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM - Response #26

Thanks! For some reason I didnt notice the Gallery link! duh! I'll play around with it and see if I can get it to work..

Was First Concert on anyones list? Mine was the Osmond Brothers...Firsts is going to be great fun, if I can get it working!

Monday, March 21, 2011 at 12:35 AM - Response #27

You just have to really work to get them to post their pics. Nag, nag, nag....:O)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 6:24 PM - Response #28

My Mom had a Crosley. She parked it after driving on the highway for fifty miles. The trucks nearly blew the car off the highway. It was a convertible and we (my sister and I) loved despite the trucks. Thanks for the memory.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 7:12 PM - Response #29

Crosley was an interesting business concept.

Some companies made radios for cars other companies made. Crosley made cars for the radios they made.Wink

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 6:44 PM - Response #30

First Concert and First haircut are good! I just don't have a pic of either! My first concert was The First Edition. That was before they figured out to put Kenny Rogers in the name although he was there!

Now, Gwen and I have a first for April here....DRUM ROLL, PLEASE....

April........(and first concert could be added here...anything could be added here!)

Have those prom pictures? Cotillion? Quiencenera? Band Dance? Please share the picture of your first formal or social event. No formal event pics? Hey, any first social event will do. First date...first party...We want to see you all dolled up and ready to have a memorable experience! You decide! Want to share more than one first here? Go for it!

Margaret

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 6:46 PM - Response #31

WHAT ADMIN LIVE CHAT? Did I fall asleep at the keyboard?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM - Response #32

My first concert was the 1978 World Series of Rock at Cleveland Stadium with Electric Light Orchestra.

About 88,000 of my friends showed up, too. Here's a typical World Series of Rock crowd:

The concerts were quite popular with Cleveland fans.

Edited 03/30/11 10:33 PM
Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 6:13 PM - Response #33

WOW! That is wild. Thanks for posting! Too bad I couldn't get to Woodstock...that would have been some pics! Brad would have censored them.

Margaret

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 6:32 PM - Response #34

Rock On! James!

Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 11:22 PM - Response #35

Hello! Running a day (or maybe a week late) in my life! Here is another first you can consider for the photo galleries. I will put mine up here when I finish this post.

On Stage!

Oh, shaking knees and trembling hearts! Share with us your first public appearance on stage and tell us about it. School play, choir concert, talent show! You have a stack of those photos. On stage not really your thing? Then how about the first real concert you attended? Ticket? Back stage pass? Photo? The only requirement is that it is a first and a stage was involved. Share with us! Tell the story.

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 12:08 AM - Response #36

Well, if you saw my deleted post, I did get the picture up. Maybe I will remember next time!

Now this was not the first time on stage for me (I am the blonde). This was the first time there was a picture. I am, or was, a singer and probably sang my first solo in about the 7th grade.

IN the 60's a professional group called Up With People started up and they toured world wide with a positive message about people. They might still be doing it.

My algebra teacher got permission from them for our high school to use the music and concept on a local level. We toured and performed in high schools across the state of Texas. A video of one of our performances was made by the local TV station and it was played overseas for some of the military in Viet Nam.

The algebra teacher is still alive and is on our site. Everyone (including her) comments that the experience changed our lives.

So here I am singing (I have no idea what) a duet with my arch singing rival Anita (who won't join the site!)in our local version of Up With People!

Edited 05/02/11 12:25 AM
Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:08 AM - Response #37

Cheryl Badger wrote:

Im still using the free version of CC, I wonder if setting this page up as you guys have will not work for me..?

Is the "free" version of Class Creator still an option for new classes that haven't signed up for an account yet but may be interested in doing so? Some alumni from my school have been asking me. That's why I'm inquiring.

Edited 05/02/11 8:08 AM
Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM - Response #38

Gary,

When CC started, it was only offered as "free". After January 2009, that option went away because of the new features that were more expensive to implement and maintain. Those that created a website before January 2009 are considered "Grandfathered" and can keep their free status - which means they are limited to 25 MB of storage space, only 3 User Forums, and no page backups. Some of the new features that are developed will also not be available for free sites.

So, the answer to your question is no, it is not an option any more.

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:19 AM - Response #39

Margaret Ann Swanzey wrote:

Well, if you saw my deleted post, I did get the picture up. Maybe I will remember next time!

Now this was not the first time on stage for me (I am the blonde). This was the first time there was a picture. I am, or was, a singer and probably sang my first solo in about the 7th grade.

IN the 60's a professional group called Up With People started up and they toured world wide with a positive message about people. They might still be doing it.

My algebra teacher got permission from them for our high school to use the music and concept on a local level. We toured and performed in high schools across the state of Texas. A video of one of our performances was made by the local TV station and it was played overseas for some of the military in Viet Nam.

The algebra teacher is still alive and is on our site. Everyone (including her) comments that the experience changed our lives.

So here I am singing (I have no idea what) a duet with my arch singing rival Anita (who won't join the site!)in our local version of Up With People!

Cool picture. I actually remember being little and seeing that group perform on TV. Very interesting that you were a singer with them, Margaret. My parents even took us to see a show several years later, in the mid eightees, of a national touring version. It seemed unusual they lasted that long because of the way musical "tastes" were changing by then. Your pictures and stories are great. Hope to see more!

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:22 AM - Response #40

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Gary,

When CC started, it was only offered as "free". After January 2009, that option went away because of the new features that were more expensive to implement and maintain. Those that created a website before January 2009 are considered "Grandfathered" and can keep their free status - which means they are limited to 25 MB of storage space, only 3 User Forums, and no page backups. Some of the new features that are developed will also not be available for free sites.

So, the answer to your question is no, it is not an option any more.

Hi Kyle! OK. Thanks alot for the quick and greatly explained reply!

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM - Response #41

Thanks, Gary! I will be posting these for the rest of this year! Pics and stories when I can! Like the classmates, sometimes I don't have a pic! What we often interpret as non-participation could easily be Just don't got the stuff! I have to remind myself of that often.

Gwen and I had this idea for the forums here for those interested to take back to their sites. Also, we hoped others would share photos and stories here as a getting to know you better event.

Our local group of Up With People was a very positive force in the 60's for those at my high school. Maybe that is why the one site I have that participated in it is so much more active than the other site I have which came after. Interesting thought....

Margaret

Edited 05/02/11 2:07 PM
Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 3:31 AM - Response #42

Thanks so much for keeping up with this and the emails, Margaret. I've been away so long, it took me awhile to find this page! I'm peddling uphill right now. My plate is still full and don't you know... I gave myself more site work to do!

As soon as I remember how to 'fix' the MY FIRST page on my class site, I will add this last one. It is great! As Gary wrote, I recall watching Up With People. Look at you!

I'll catch up "What's New" soon. If you do not hear from me, I am still trying to figure out how I messed up my gallery. Sad

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 11:25 PM - Response #43

Well, uh, gee, Gwen, your welcome. I kinda dropped the ball last month. Life suddenly got crowded. You name it, and it has happened! We will pick up this month again.

M:O)

Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:54 AM - Response #44

Margaret, I found this thread! Late... very late, but found it! You are the best... just in case you didn't know! Wink

Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:45 PM - Response #45

Gwen--I lost Admin. sites. How do I Sign in? Hope you find this note quickly.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:52 PM - Response #46

Barbara,

Click on View Site on the left! Smile

Gwen

Monday, October 31, 2011 at 11:36 PM - Response #47

Aw, shucks....

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.