ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Download classmate profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/13/09 10:39 PM Views: 1423 Replies: 4
Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Wondering how I can download the profiles of all of the classmates. We would like to print a reunion booklet containing all of them.
I see how I can download the list of classmates, but not the profiles as they appear on the screen.
Any help is appreciated!
Amy

Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 11:11 PM - Response #1

Amy Jasiewicz wrote:

Wondering how I can download the profiles of all of the classmates. We would like to print a reunion booklet containing all of them.
I see how I can download the list of classmates, but not the profiles as they appear on the screen.
Any help is appreciated!
Amy

Welcome Amy,

There are plans for creating a memory book on the famous "Task List", but with the current product, the only way to download all of the classmate profiles is to visit each profile and save the page in the browser. This will create a static (non-changing) version of the webpage on your hard drive.

I don't know when the "Memory Book" feature will be implemented.

If you are trying to create a memory book, you could download all of the class photos (Manage Classmates/ Download Class Photos), then copy the text from each page to your memory book and any photos also to the memory book. But there is no easy way to do it at this time.

Edited 09/13/09 11:23 PM
Monday, July 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM - Response #2

Hi Kyle,

Has there been any progress on the proposed "Memory Book" option?

The class is very, very large, so individually copy/pasting each Profile would not be practical.

Thanks,

Bob

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 9:21 AM - Response #3

No progress on "Memory Book". The enhancements for ClassCreator 3.0 are taking way longer than expected.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Kyle.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.