ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Link To Statistics

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/09/10 02:09 PM Views: 1516 Replies: 5
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

The pie chart that is similar to the one in Statistics show up on the Home Page, but some of the other statistics do not. Can we place a link on the Home Page that will allow classmates to see what administrators see when we go to Statistics? I think it would be interesting for them to see the number of hits our site has had and when we got the most new members, etc. Edd

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 6:09 PM - Response #1

There's no automated way to display some of the behind the scenes stats info on your home page currently. However, if you right click on that image and save it to your hard drive you can easily then upload it to your home page. Of course it won't update in real time like it does on your stats page, and I realize that's what you'd like. We have several requests regarding stats on the task list, I'll add this one. This is not an area we're planning to be working on any time soon, but when we do get to it I've made a note of your request.

Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM - Response #2

I also think it would be good for classmates to have access to the Statistics page and be able to see the last time a particular classmate was on line. Without causing any problems, can I put on the homepage a link to the Statistics page that currently as an administrator I am the only one who can see it?

Monday, November 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM - Response #3

Classmates will not be shown the content of the statistics page even if you post a link to it. If you want to share content from that page with the class, then you will have to copy and paste it into another page.

Monday, November 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM - Response #4

I agree with Eric. Privacy should trump on this one.

Monday, November 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM - Response #5

I agree with Ken.
If access to stats page for others than admins, I certainly do hope it will be an option, not a given.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.