Created on: 08/27/10 09:55 AM Views: 1660 Replies: 13
Friday, August 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Looking great!!!!!

Love the changes!!!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM - Response #1

Randall Brown Turnage wrote:

Looking great!!!!!

Love the changes!!!!!

What new changes with the email system??? Are they done already..and I missed them???Rolling EyesRolling EyesQuestionQuestionIdeaIdea

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 11:33 AM - Response #2

Yeah, what new changes are you talking about? Bonita

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM - Response #3

Go to Email the Class and review the changes. Not completely finished yet, but some nice improvements.

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM - Response #4

John Chidester wrote:

Go to Email the Class and review the changes. Not completely finished yet, but some nice improvements.

Thanks, John!!!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM - Response #5

Will post an official announcement about this sometime next week when I'm back.

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM - Response #6

Very Slick indeed. I won't be waiting for the "official" announcement. This feature alone is going to save me at least 12 hours of manual labor this next week. Thanks for sharing!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM - Response #7

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could send a test to me. Then, I bacame confused.

I had it send me a test. Then the next screen said it had been sent to the following people. The following people was everyone on the site.

Then I clicked something (sorry, I am very tired) and it went to another screen that said it had been sent to another admin and I and the dummy classmate. I read there that it would be sent to 103 people.

I gambled and hit Send Email, hoping that I was not repeating myself.

I have no qualms about embarrassing myself with the classmates. As I said, I am confused. Do the improvements have a problem or do I? I will wait to email my other group until I have figured it out.

Just thought I should share...Margaret :O)

Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 10:39 PM - Response #8

Sorry, the "Test" Functionality wasn't supposed to be visible to all users until I finished it. It is finished now, and the tests will ONLY Go to the admin. You sent your test in about a 60 second window where it actually went out to all of the selected users, and I apologize for that.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 11:01 PM - Response #9

LOL...I guess I am special! No harm done. You-know-what happens! I am just glad that I am not suffering from some-timers all the time. Margaret :O)

Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 12:04 AM - Response #10

Margaret Ann Swanzey wrote:

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could send a test to me. Then, I bacame confused.

I had it send me a test. Then the next screen said it had been sent to the following people. The following people was everyone on the site.

Then I clicked something (sorry, I am very tired) and it went to another screen that said it had been sent to another admin and I and the dummy classmate. I read there that it would be sent to 103 people.

Margaret...NEVER, EVER have qualms about embarrassing yourself with questions or for being confused..Smile Bonita

I gambled and hit Send Email, hoping that I was not repeating myself.

I have no qualms about embarrassing myself with the classmates. As I said, I am confused. Do the improvements have a problem or do I? I will wait to email my other group until I have figured it out.

Just thought I should share...Margaret :O)

Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM - Response #11

Bonita, I taught high school English for 25 years. I am a good friend of emabarrassment in front of a crowd. I am a pro at open mouth and insert foot! Thanks for the reminder, however, that we all need to know more all the time.

Perhaps some of those reading this should take a moment and speak up when they run into problems. We all have the same problems, not just the same 10 or so of us who speak for all.

Margaret

Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:29 PM - Response #12

A teacher! My husband is a retired teacher and many times felt like an "entertainer", so I do understand. I admire anyone that can get up in front of people in any case! I love that we all can learn from each other...been a real learning curve, for sure. Smile

Monday, August 30, 2010 at 12:46 PM - Response #13

Who would have thought that all of this was in our future, especially in high school?

Teaching is not so much what you know, but how well you can hold their attention. Hm, sounds like a CC website!

Margaret

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.