ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Check Messages site

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/30/08 10:47 AM Views: 1301 Replies: 4
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 10:47 AM

I notice when checking my messages, I see only the message that was sent to me and not my response. Is there a way to see the "sent" emails that I respond to? I don't want to be repetitive and have my classmates think I have Alzheimers already. Wink

Lucy Cielocha

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 11:11 AM - Response #1

Lucy Cielocha wrote:

I notice when checking my messages, I see only the message that was sent to me and not my response. Is there a way to see the "sent" emails that I respond to? I don't want to be repetitive and have my classmates think I have Alzheimers already. Wink

Lucy Cielocha

I'm hoping for the same thing! LOL I'll get a response and can't even remember what I sent! LOL

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 12:02 PM - Response #2

I believe Brad & crew are working on a total overhaul of the mail system which will include what you are asking for. He'll have to tell you when it will be in production.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 2:02 PM - Response #3

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has CRS! (Can't remember stuff)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:16 PM - Response #4

We actually completed a threaded email system several months ago and put it live in the system for testing for 1 day. It was too confusing for people and I needed to streamline and revamp it. Then, got sidetracked. But -- as soon as we get back to that, the new email system will keep a running dialogue of everything said back and forth. You'll be able to toggle back and forth between, essentially, simple and advanced mode, based on when you want to see prior threads. No ETAs, but it's coming soon. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.