ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Link to Larger Image #2

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/27/17 04:59 PM Views: 1026 Replies: 3
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 4:59 PM

I recently linked to larger images of several photos on my site using the following instructions:

"... it may be trying to fit the linked image in the configured space for the original image. Click the image again, click the link icon again, and at the top left click the Target Tab and choose "New Window" and "OK". That will open a new window (or tab) containing the full sized image when you click."

I tried using the same instructions today to link to another larger image but when I clicked on the link symbol, it took me to the list of images I linked to several weeks ago and not to the Vault where I had uploaded the image to link to this time. I could not figure out how to return to the Vault either. In the upper left corner of the page it said "file" but nothing else to drop down and select. On the Vault page in the upper left corner it says "image."
Any idea how to solve this dilemma?
Thanks,
marymac Confused

Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 5:15 PM - Response #1

Remember, when you are adding the larger image, you need to add it to the File Vault that is located by going to the Insert Link button. When you create your link you also have to access the file vault the same way.

Friday, September 29, 2017 at 11:01 AM - Response #2

Got it.
Thanks much,
marymac

Friday, September 29, 2017 at 11:40 AM - Response #3

You're welcome.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.