ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Calender Page??

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/11/08 12:58 PM Views: 1163 Replies: 1
Monday, August 11, 2008 at 12:58 PM

I was curious as to whether or not you guys were playing with the idea of having a calender page?

It would be nice to have a page with a calender on it that could be updated with registration due dates, birthdays, anniversaries, etc by the administrator.

I'm sure I could do this myself on a customizable page, but just wondering if you had this in the mix.

Thank you,
Jeremy

Monday, August 11, 2008 at 1:32 PM - Response #1

Yes we did ad a calendar module to our list. It will be turned off by default of course, but you'll be able to go to Edit Site Pages and activate it. When your Classmates click on calendar it will launch in a new full screen window without any site design or navigation so there's plenty of room for the calendar and events. Only Administrators will be able to add events to the calendar.

Due to everything else being developed, and this not being a top priority, this is way down the list. Looking at the task list here, rough guess for this, January, 09. In the meantime you might want to use any third party calendar solution, such as Yahoo or Google's.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.