ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unwanted Photo

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/07/09 01:11 PM Views: 1180 Replies: 1
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM

We had a classmember who posted a photo to their profile (or so we thought) that was a little questionable but not totally off the charts. I saw it and just thought the classmember thought it was funny. However, she sent me a message today and said she had not posted the photo, didn't know how it got on her profile and couldn't get it to delete.

I was able to delete it through Manage Classmembers, but wondered how this could have happened? I'm concerned that it will cause security questions for our other class members.

Thanks!
Holly

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 1:18 PM - Response #1

Without knowing more, there are several possibilities here:

1) Somebody got ahold of her password and did this. To be on the safe side I'd recommend she change her password.

2) She uploaded the wrong photo by accident, although this seems rather unlikely.

3) Her computer has some type of virus and the virus pulled a "fast one" on her for lack of a better explanation. Have her run a virus scan on her computer for good measure.

4) She's having some type of browser issue. I don't know what it would be from this, but there's no reason she wouldn't be able to delete a photo. If her browser isn't lettting her, that leads me even more to believe she's got some type of spyware or virus affecting her system.

Edited 01/07/09 1:18 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.