ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Announcement Section

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/18/08 03:52 PM Views: 1228 Replies: 3
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 3:52 PM

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but until now, my Announcement Section on my home page has been centered in the area provided. Today, however, it is off center to the left. How did the alignment change for the Announcement Section and how can I fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tara

Edited 11/18/08 3:53 PM
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 8:30 PM - Response #1

The Announcements board is just a table. It will exapnd out with your content until it reaches the column margin, and then it will wrap. So before you must have had content in there that caused the board to expand out. Then you must have removed that content. Nothing in there currently is causing the board to expand.

How to change this? Put something larger in there, or put some content in there. You could also put an empty table in one of your announcements and set the pixel size to a fixed width. That will also force out the board. Just be careful you don't make it too large or you'll cross right into your column margin area. If that happens go back into edit mode and shrink the size of your table just a bit.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 5:59 PM - Response #2

I figured it out. Thank you! Smile

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 6:37 PM - Response #3

Ah you just centered it. Smile Looks great.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.