ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

MWAV

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/29/12 04:08 PM Views: 1364 Replies: 9
Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 4:08 PM

How can we put an MWAV on our site? Thanks.
Diana

Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 9:33 PM - Response #1

Hi Diana,
While I have no idea about your question, I just wanted to say Congratulations of the great endorsements of your book! I will have to get a copy to help my parents, and in-laws thru some trials with health and dementia issues. Sounds like great information! Can't wait to read it first before passing it along! Or maybe I'll purchase a few to share and keep my copy
Just wondering, is there a reason that the book cannot be just as easily read by "husbands" taking care of their loved ones also?
Love your site and your music!
Congratulations and thanks for all your encouraging help for others who are going through challenges! And Thank you for being there for your husband through all of his challenges. It's been said that the way we die is partially designed to teach others around us how to live. Thanks for writing the book and helping others learn how to Live Life in the midst of the most difficult of challenges!!
Looking forward to reading your book! Thanks again!

Edited 01/29/12 9:58 PM
Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM - Response #2

Thanks so much, Mary. How kind of you to take the time to write! Yes, the book is just as useful for husbands or any caregivers. Ironically, 5 of the 6 endorsers were men. I was surprised they related so well to it. But the tools I teach in it are quite universal.
Thanks for the compliments on the site and the music. I appreciate the feedback coming from an admin who knows what goes into one of these sites - thanks to CC! And, sure - buy lots of copies! Wink
Best,
Diana

Edited 01/29/12 10:35 PM
Monday, January 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM - Response #3

Hi Diana,

I'm afraid we don't support Millimeter Wide Adjustable Variances (MWAV) or Model Wooden Antique Vanities (MWAV) or Momentous Washable Angry Vapors (MWAV), but if you could clarify which particular MWAV you're referring to, perhaps we can find some accomodation.

Monday, January 30, 2012 at 7:14 PM - Response #4

I've attached it. It's a radio interview that I'm in.
Perhaps it could be converted to something else? The files was too large to attach, but here is a download link where you should be able to get it.

Download the file - Diana Denholm.wav; SYM Intro.3.wav.wav; SYM Tail Complete.3.wav.wav; FFA Cover.PDF2.pdf; FFA Ebay 4.pdf; RadioTalkShowSalesLetter3.pdf; SYM.Sales Letter 7.pdf; SYM-5. Cover Galley.pdf; Talk Show Sales Letter 5.0.pdf

Thanks so much!

Diana

Monday, January 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM - Response #5

By the way, I finally read your clever takes on what MWAV stands for. Very Happy Nice to see you have a sense of humor through all of these questions!
D.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM - Response #6

If you upload the file (using the link button in the content editor) and put a link on a page, some users will be able to click on it to play it, and others will have it download to their computers, depending on their web browser version and settings. The only reliable way to get it play on the site is to convert it to mp3 format (you might be able to accomplish that with itunes) and then upload it and create a playlist widget with that file as a track.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 2:52 PM - Response #7

Thanks. I"ll play with that. The actual link expires after about six weeks or a certain number of downloads, so that won't be the way to go. I'll see if I can convert to mp3. It wasn't the greatest interview since the man hadn't read the book, so I may just let it go if it is too hard.
Best,
D.

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM - Response #8

OK, you mentioned uploading an MP3. I have one now from a different interview. As I recall, when I created playlists, I couldn't create them from my own material. It seems I had to take songs and things that were on the internet. So, to where do I upload this MP3 that is in my computer now, but was sent to me on YouSendIt?

Thanks.
Diana

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM - Response #9

The left-side menu, WIDGETS has a Music Player Widget. You upload your MP3 file to your File Vault (the widget will upload it for you). Then you can add the music player widget to your page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.