ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

deleting an administrator's name

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/18/08 12:00 PM Views: 1178 Replies: 3
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Hi!
Since I'm already one of the administrator on my high school website, I started a family website the other day.
Somehow, after I created my profile,before adding other family members to it, whenever I log in, it always shows the other high school's e-amil and password,and makes me have to change it to the new family's website password and e-mail.

I tried to get around this by creating another new profile for me without the admin access,then go back and delete the first one with admin access.

All I am trying to do is change my Family login,(email and password) so I don't have to go through inputting new login info everytime I want to log in.

There is no place to turn off the admin access.I know I need this to edit the site,but just want two passwords for each the Family site,and the High School site. I hope you can help..thanks!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM - Response #1

Since classcreator uses cookies to track your login session, if BOTH of your sites are using the classcreator.com domain... you simply will have to log in each time you go back and forth between sites.

If you want, you can get a domain name from classnames.net for like $20 a year or whatever it is .. do that for your class reunion site.. and this problem will go away because then the domains of the two sites will be different.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 12:17 PM - Response #2

Our Domains are $19 a year.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 1:43 PM - Response #3

clearly not my department Wink But a good guess!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.