ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Quick Question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/30/10 11:17 AM Views: 1250 Replies: 6
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Howdy guys. I'm wanting to contact our Reunion Committee to see if they'll pay to upgrade to the paid package (we're still at welfare level!).

I found the 200 mg limit for pay, but what is the limit we now have as free? Also, is there any way I can see how much storage we're using?

This will likely be the main selling point, so I wanted to be thorough. Thanks!

Edited 03/30/10 11:18 AM
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM - Response #1

The free sites get 20 mb, Premium get 200 mb.

To find out how much you are using just go to the File Vault (from an editor page, click on Image, File Vault.) There will be a message at the bottom saying how much you are using.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 11:23 AM - Response #2

Nancy Maupin wrote:

The free sites get 20 mb, Premium get 200 mb.

To find out how much you are using just go to the File Vault (from an editor page, click on Image, File Vault.) There will be a message at the bottom saying how much you are using.

Sorry, Nancy Maupin, it was really ME that entered that response. I have been logged in as you since I fixed your high school name yesterday.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 11:41 AM - Response #3

Thanks for the speedy response(s), but I couldn't figure out the instructions for seeing our usage. I went to "edit site pages" and picked our picture gallery, which is a customizable link. I didn't see anything to click on.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 11:43 AM - Response #4

Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page, click on the Insert Graphic button. Above the BROWSE button, you will see how much of your file vault is being used.

You will also see it when you go to the File Vault button (again above the BROWSE button)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 12:02 PM - Response #5

You File Vault usage is also listed on the Gallery Creator feature.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 1:11 PM - Response #6

Aah...many thanks. Just so you know, it says I get 25 mgs (not 20), but the tragic news is I'm only using .40 percent!

I guess I'll need a different hook for my PR campaign!

Edited 03/30/10 1:12 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.