ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

picture

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/13/12 01:15 PM Views: 1159 Replies: 8
Monday, February 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

What does the black box silhouette mean?
Thanks

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM - Response #1

Please be more specific in your questions. I don't know what you mean. Are you seeing it on your website? If so, what page? What steps are needed to see this problem?

Thanks

Kyle

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM - Response #2

Search for "Ashton" then look at George Ashton beside his name there is a silhouette of a person. It is besides other people too. I just cannot seem to remember what this is for.

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 1:39 PM - Response #3

That is the "ATTENDING REUNION" icon. They have gone to their profile and selected the ATTENDING REUNION and put an answer there of "YES" or "MAYBE".

Or they signed up for your reunion previously and the flag was never cleared.

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 3:30 PM - Response #4

O, I knew I should have known that. This has been on for two years. Is there a way to reset this?

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:09 PM - Response #5

To clear the attending flag, you need to activate the old reunion (preferably at a time when someone else cannot sign up and click the ATTENDING REUNION drop-down) or RESET the reunion. When you RESET it should clear all of the ATTENDING REUNION flags.

When you reset the reunion, all of the information in the reunion will still be viewable, but not editable.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 11:17 AM - Response #6

Got it! Thanks

I think I remember something about you guys were trying to allow us to have another symbol next to the name like the rose or the flag. We would love to have our logo next to the name that would show that they are a "paid" member. Is this something on "the list"?
Thanks

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM - Response #7

Ray,

Yes, that is part of the modifications to the Classmate Profiles page. You will be able to have custom icons that you can add to the individual classmate profiles. You can add a "Reunion Paid" icon, or a "Cheerleader" or "Choir" or "Band" icons. Then you will be able to click the icon in the Legend/Map on the page and filter the list of classmates according to the icon the classmate has.

It is coming as part of the ClassCreator 3.0 code. The next thing to be released will be a new Reunion Planner. (Probably before the end of the month of Feb 2012). Since I am not really "In the know", it is just an estimate because there could be delays I don't know about.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM - Response #8

That is really cool! Wow! I guess I better go get a tuba icon!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.