ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo selecting and editing.

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/07/10 06:59 PM Views: 1356 Replies: 5
Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I can't get to the save button after I have selected a photo, downloaded it and edited it. The button is off my screen and I can't figure out how to move the screen to access the save button. Help!
Sandy

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 7:24 PM - Response #1

You must have a low screen resolution set and also I suspect you have several browser toolbars docked to your browser. The simplest way to see the button is juts press the F11 key to maximize your browser. Other options include increasing your screen resolution and/or hiding some of the toolbars that are likely affixed to the top of your browser.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 11:53 PM - Response #2

I have the same challenge and drop my view size from 100% to 75 % and back when done ~ am happy with my screen size and resol

I use IE8

Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 12:40 AM - Response #3

SOMETIMES if you have Instant Messaging turned on for your website, the scroll bars don't work properly when they should. If you are still having problems, you could try disabling Instant Messaging (Preferences, then uncheck the "Allow Classmates to send Instant Messages to each other through the web site. " option) and see if that fixes your problem.

Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 11:59 AM - Response #4

Wow, thanks. I thought it was just me. I will try the suggestions. I have just the very top edge line of the SAVE button visible and managed to go down there and make it work, literally, on the line.

Margaret

Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 12:00 PM - Response #5

Wow, thanks. I thought it was just me. I will try the suggestions. I have just the very top edge line of the SAVE button visible and managed to go down there and make it work, literally, on the line.

Margaret

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.