ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Site Crashing?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/19/13 05:18 PM Views: 840 Replies: 5
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM

We are experiencing a very high level of activity on our multi year site (beginning last evening) and I have received numerous inquiries and complaints that the site is either temporarily unavailable, not found (404 error), or that the payment process fails during a purchase attempt. I myself have encountered numerous "temporarily unavailable" errors while trying to make updates to pages.

Is this a problem with bandwidth, or is CC bringing the site down repeatedly for updates?

Thanks!
Terry

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 7:39 PM - Response #1

A wild guess - modsTwisted Evil. Had a few "crashes" from coding mistakes and site not available today.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 9:22 PM - Response #2

We, too, have trouble making credit card payments. Does teh SA recognize the problem. Is there and ETA for the repair?

Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 7:16 AM - Response #3

The CC team are oddly missing in the conversation. Hoping to hear something soon...

Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM - Response #4

Must have been a server(s) reset or upgrade. Working now and appears to very fast. Great service and hats off to the Class Creator team.

Patrick Mattson

Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM - Response #5

The programmer has made some adjustments that should have fixed the errors. Please let us know if you find otherwise. Thanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.